Post your Disney Layouts here!

nibblesandbits

ok here is another one, now this is being created on a widescreen, so i am not sure how they look on real squarer screens, but i hope it comes out. you can critique.

now if i could afford a printer that would print 12x12 i would have a start to my book. i tried to get it smaller, i tried about 10 times, it is still pretty big. sorry. i just don't know how to get it smaller.

untitled-4-1.jpg
OMG! I love that!!! See...that's the creative stuff I"m talking about!!! I'm just zapped of it apparently!!! This page is so cool!!

Edit: Keep doing the digital pages...you're giving me great ideas!! :D

eagles

thanks.

i just had hubby look at it, and he asked me how long did it take, all day? i said no, just a few minutes.

i seem to see a pattern to my creativity though, as long as i have circles i am ok, now what do i do to get away from circles. i will have to think some more.

you can do it though! did i read that you have photoshop? then you can do it too. think of a group of pics that you want together, get a theme for them,

do you have a group? tell us, maybe we can give you some ideas?

download free fonts and use them. use one of your pics as the background, (that is what i did for pluto). use coordinating colors. and just sit around and play on your photoshop!

nibblesandbits

thanks.

i just had hubby look at it, and he asked me how long did it take, all day? i said no, just a few minutes.

i seem to see a pattern to my creativity though, as long as i have circles i am ok, now what do i do to get away from circles. i will have to think some more.

you can do it though! did i read that you have photoshop? then you can do it too. think of a group of pics that you want together, get a theme for them,

do you have a group? tell us, maybe we can give you some ideas?

download free fonts and use them. use one of your pics as the background, (that is what i did for pluto). use coordinating colors. and just sit around and play on your photoshop!
That's what's so great about digital scrapbooking...you can do it in a manner of a few minutes and it looks like it took all day.

I should download some fonts...does anybody have that website again with the fonts?

And thanks for the tips...those really did help!!! :D
I'll try to see what I can pull out for groups and stuff...mostly I just group by park or something...I'll try to be a bit more creative. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Eagles I LOVE that! I have got to scraplift that one.

Nibbles I don't remember the exact websites but if you google free disney font you'll find a ton.:)

ljs1691

Whoa! Eagles that page is super. Looks like I will be refreshing my photoshop skills very soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

eagles

thank you all! i was worried it really wasn't so good, since i did it so fast, but i actually keep looking at it and i do like it.

i do the same thing...i just type in free disney fonts and pick which one i like.

i just tried to do another one, but it wasn't coming out right, so i deleted. LOL maybe i am only good for one a day. i will keep thinking though. i have to get an image in my head, i may have to sleep on it again. i just wished i had better photos.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are great Twotigersmom. I LOVE the braided Mickey heads! Did you make those by hand? And if how - please share!:D

TwoTigersMom

Those are great Twotigersmom. I LOVE the braided Mickey heads! Did you make those by hand? And if how - please share!:D

Thanks! I used scraps I had cut off all the photos. I cut them into thin strips and weaved them together. Then I just cut them into a Mickey. It was time consuming, but easy.

mouselvrmom

Wow, twotigersmom, I love those mickey's you made! Very creative! I also like how you used the resort map for a page. I have one for the beach club villas that I will be working on in a couple pages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom