Post your Disney Layouts here!

ann0d

Scrapbooks Etc is my favorite!

BY THE way, I am loving everyones layouts, gives me so much inspriration, I only have about 200 more pics to scrap!!!:veryconfu

here is one I just finsihed.
june436.JPG

mouselvrmom

Yes, that was so worth the wait! It is a beautiful page! I love everything going on in there! I have some of that paper, so maybe I'll scraplift it from you. :D

ann0d

OK I am really losing it! I thought I posted a response. but here it is again

AW thanks guys! :kiss:

And I am glad it worked this time! :p

bgoebel

Okay ladies, so I'm already addicted to the forum (have been for months) and now I discover there's a scrapbooking discussion/thread. I'm in heaven. I'll try to take pics' of some of my layouts to post (not nearly as intricate and absolutely beautiful as many of your layouts but I've recently invested in a new Canon XT (the old XTI)- and I think it will get me ever more into my scrapbooking (if that's possible). I do want to know what you ladies suggest if I want to start getting in to the threadwork into my layouts (do you use a regular sewing machine or one of the craft 10 dollar sewing machines simply used for scrapbooking??). Thanks and hopefully you don't mind a new person in this thread/discussion group. Thanks in advance!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Welcome bgoebel!! We're always up for new scrapbookers joining us!!:) I can't wait to see your pages!

For sewing I use my normal machine. It's actually the only thing I use the machine for!!:lol: I've heard that the $10 scrapbooking machines do not work well at all. So if you've got a machine, use that instead.

There are some great realistic rub on's a few people have used here and it's hard to tell the difference!

Congrats on the XT too! I think you'll love it!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom