Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yea, I was scraplifted!! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.

I really like them all Jenn. The Wild West one is great.

Amanda your pages are great too. I love the picture of the sign.

I'm Tammy by the way.:wave:

ann0d

Here is my 2 favorite so far that I did! And visit my blog for all my Disney layouts! http://donnasscrappydo.blogspot.com/
Woody's Roundup

366sm.jpg

A Minnie Encounter
369.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
o.m.g. i love the woody page!! absolutely beautiful. from the shading/distressing of the paper to how you did the photos in b& w. great job!

ann0d

Thanks everyone, you are leaving such nice comments!
I wanted to tell you on the Woody layout, the leather was from an old Woody hat I was going to throw out, so I took out the leather string and kept it, and when I did this layout I knew I had to incorporate somehow. My son doesn't know I threw out the hat so shhhh! LOL

Coree

Thanks everyone, you are leaving such nice comments!
I wanted to tell you on the Woody layout, the leather was from an old Woody hat I was going to throw out, so I took out the leather string and kept it, and when I did this layout I knew I had to incorporate somehow. My son doesn't know I threw out the hat so shhhh! LOL

That's great!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are so great Donna! The Woody layout is really great. The black and white photos and threaded string are just perfect!

bladesfamily

Donna those photos in sepia tone on the Woody's Roundup page really set that page off perfectly!

Great job!
ththcutecheerleader.gif

I also checked out your blog ... I wish I had the patience
pp_funny_541.gif
to do regular scrapping instead of digital.

That cricut thing looks pretty neat (and expensive) :cry:

shari71

Mulan Swap page

Here is my layout for Mulan I just got done. I made 25 of these kits for a swap and can't wait to get the others that are in the swap.

Attachments

• MulanLayoutOnline.jpg
    MulanLayoutOnline.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 52

shari71

Mulan and the lanterns were cut from Happily Ever After on the Cricut. Mulan is 10 1/2" and the lanterns are 5". Most of the cardstock is Bazzill. I took in the photos and tried to match up the colors as close as I could. The background paper is DCWV Far East paper stack. It was perfect for this layout since there was a tree in the background I could simulate hanging the lanterns from.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I will try to post the swap elements I get back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom