Post your Disney Layouts here!

k.hunter30

Thanks, guys. :)

Like I said, Kat, I only have the regular cricut too. So those were cut at 4 and you can go up to 5 1/2, right? So the pieces won't be as small then. Of course, I'm sure that there are other things I could cut that might be more detailed, like the full length characters, but if you cut them at the highest setting I think most of it should work out.
Ah... sorry for the confusion. Well then, I'm excited to use the cartridge! :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

I've got a couple of more disney pages. Just let me know when you are sick of them.

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

k.hunter30

Great pages! :sohappy:

i love your mix of patterns on the last one. That's something I wouldn't think to do, but you made look so beautiful!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
We'll never get tired of them!!

They're really cute. How did you do the honey pot? The cricut doesn't emboss does it?

mouselvrmom

No, that was a pooh cut out that I had gotten from creative memories a few years ago and never used. The bees were from that and the pooh letters as well.

GrumpysGal

Hi everyone!

I've been a member of wdwmagic.com for several years. But I've recently found the time again to post. I love this scrapbooking board....because I LOVE SCRAPPING! Everyone's layouts are so great! Very inspiring.

I went to celebrate Disneyaland's 50th in 2005. It was the BEST experience. I had never been to Disneyland before. (Only to WDW more than 3 times a year!) So, this trip was very special to me. Anyways, here are 4 pages from my scrapbook.

I can't wait to come back and visit this thread to see more pages. :)

2261525140_ae6b936452_b.jpg

This is the "Celebrating 50 Years". If you notice I listed my "50 disneyland memories".

2261523638_292627d894_b.jpg

This is the "rides" page.

Coree

Those pages are wonderful! I really like the list of 50 Memories--that is so clever! The embellishments you added are great as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Welcome to the scrapbooking forums grumpysgal!! Your pages are great!! I love all the colors you chose. Please post more!!

mouselvrmom

I love those pages! I especially love the 50 memories! What a wonderful idea! How special to commemorate for disneyland's 50th! Keep em coming! :)

elizs77

I'm trying to get my last trip done (Sept 2006) before we go again in May! It's still a work in progress, and please forgive any shines due to the flash.

When DH went to Disney as a boy, he wanted a Goofy hat. His dad said no. So, DS got a Goofy hat just b/c DH wanted one! This was taken on the way in to WL from the bus stop. I was trying to use different textured paper and colors, and the squares are supposed to be slightly off. I've also added stamped paisleys on one square. I kind of scraplifted this from a layout in the current Scrapbooks Etc. mag.

100_1317.jpg

This is one of my favorites b/c it was such a great moment. We had stumbled upon Lightning McQueen and Mater (DS's fav), and they were about to leave. I find it difficult at times to use the themed paper like this, but I think this turned out well.

100_1320.jpg

I like the simplicty of this layout. I refused to cut the big Woody picture at all! We ran out of space on our memory stick in the last hours of our trip, so these was a Photopass picture. I ended up buying 2 pictures after we got home, and it was $26!!

100_1321.jpg

elizs77

Here are a few more (sorry, just in a sharing mood!!):

At Pirate Tutorial. Unfortunately, my experience was marred by a rude guest, but my son had a great time. I also scrapbooked his certificate on a different page. He wanted to be chosen so bad, but he was too young.

100_1314.jpg

Meeting Wendy and Peter Pan (DS was shy!). He refused to meet Captain Hook, so we just got a shot of him. I hand cut the purple paper, and I was surprised at how well it turned out. I'm not sure about the doodling in white on the black paper, but I felt it needed something. Scraplifted/inspired by Scrapbooks Etc. Valentine layout.

100_1316.jpg

Me and DS in line at one of his favorite rides, Test Track. I hand cut the swirl, which was hard, but I think it came out okay. I need a precision hand cutter!

100_1315.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Don't feel bad about posting more elizs77, we love seeing as many as you can stand to post!!

These are great! I have a lot of those same papers. I really love the Woody sticker and pics. Thanks for sharing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom