Photoshop Pages

mouselvrmom

Love em! I especially love the robin hood and sci fi ones! We would love to see all of those robin hood characters! And we're trying sci fi for the first time this trip, so it's always great to see what we're in for.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks. I think you'll really enjoy the Sci-fi. The theming is top notch of course, and some of the films are a bit out there... literally :lookaroun. I've read negative reviews about the food, but we've never had a bad meal there. They make a great burger.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Lovin all these pages!! The Epcot title is great, as is the awesome car border on the sci fi page!!!

Yes, I must thank google images for much of the work found on my pages. Both the festival logo and cars came from there. The cars are actually one image times three. It was this awful clip art of two cars hooked up to a post and I just multiplied the image, linked them together and color overlayed them with black. Luckily it created the look I had been trying to find all along.

And after I posted these I noticed that I completely left Friar Tuck off the Robin Hood page... so he can now be found as the top left image II replaced the Sheriff of Nottingham).

Coree

Awesome pages. I love the Sci-Fi one too. Did you purposely wear a flowered skirt to Flower & Garden Festival for photo ops? :lol: Awesome!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Awesome pages. I love the Sci-Fi one too. Did you purposely wear a flowered skirt to Flower & Garden Festival for photo ops? :lol: Awesome!

While that is something I would probably do, it's just coincidence in this instance (as this was 2005-well before I was addicted to photoshop). That being said, I admit I did pick the background flowers because of my pink skirt!!

mouselvrmom

While that is something I would probably do, it's just coincidence in this instance (as this was 2005-well before I was addicted to photoshop). That being said, I admit I did pick the background flowers because of my pink skirt!!

:lol: I love your skirt in that one. My hubby was looking over my shoulder when I was on that page and he commented on how there was someone wearing a skirt to disney. Meaning he wanted me to wear a skirt to disney. I told him not to push his luck. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

:lol: I love your skirt in that one. My hubby was looking over my shoulder when I was on that page and he commented on how there was someone wearing a skirt to disney. Meaning he wanted me to wear a skirt to disney. I told him not to push his luck. :lol:

:lol: You could really make him happy and wear a skirt and sky high heels like some people!!:eek: Crazy people I might add!:lol:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
No, no heels here:ROFLOL:. I'm a flip flops kind of girl! I wear casual skirts quite a bit when we are there because I've found that on hot days, they are the coolest thing to wear.

Have you ever been to Epcot on a weekend during Food and Wine? Now, talk about seeing some crazy people in heels. I'm thinking it's a lot of local people who go over there before "going out" for the night. It can be a sight to see them trying to canvas World Showcase in their heels after a few drinks!

Disneyfalcon

No, no heels here:ROFLOL:. I'm a flip flops kind of girl! I wear casual skirts quite a bit when we are there because I've found that on hot days, they are the coolest thing to wear.

Have you ever been to Epcot on a weekend during Food and Wine? Now, talk about seeing some crazy people in heels. I'm thinking it's a lot of local people who go over there before "going out" for the night. It can be a sight to see them trying to canvas World Showcase in their heels after a few drinks!

I can imagine!!:lol:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
So after spending the last two days choosing which pictures to include in the first volume and resizing, editing them.... I just sent it off to be printed!!! I'm so excited. We decided on 50 per volume (including the pages for the table of contents, an opening page and a closing page) and tried to include a nice mix of parks, characters, restaurants, attractions and shops.

Here are the two table of contents pages (the background is a scan of one of the folders that we received at check-in, and the reason it isn't centered is to account for the gutter):

Left:

table_contents1_copy.jpg

Right:

table_contents2_copy.jpg

mouselvrmom

:lol: You could really make him happy and wear a skirt and sky high heels like some people!!:eek: Crazy people I might add!:lol:

Don't even say that. Sam might think you're serious! :eek: I don't want to have to live through that. :lol:

Hollybelle, I love your table of contents pages. What a great idea to tie it all together! I hope you really enjoy your book when you get it! :sohappy:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thank you all! You've been my motivation to get it together and sent off to be printed. I'm both excited and nervous to see how it turns out.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I just wanted to let you all know that my book arrived today! The quality is superb... and each page looks exactly as it did when I had it open in photoshop. There weren't any scary surprises. So I would definitely recommend shutterfly for anyone printing digital books.

Also, I sent it off on Saturday night (around 8pm), chose basic standard shipping and received it this afternoon even though it was projected to get here sometime next week.

Here are a few more pages from the first volume.

Exposition Hall (the signage picture was my first attempt at stitching two images together, which I really like):

exposition_hall.jpg

The Chapeau on Main Street:

the_chapeau.jpg

And Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (as you can see, Brett was very excited to max out the score):

space_ranger_spin.jpg

Disneyfalcon

I'm so glad your book turned out well!! I'll have to remember that you liked shutterfly. I love that exposition hall layout. That stiched picture looks great and is the perfect focal point!

mouselvrmom

so glad your book came and you love it! :sohappy:

I love the exposition hall page! Would you believe that I haven't been in there? Another thing to do this trip. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom