Photoshop Pages

Disneyfalcon

I agree about one page layouts. I used to be very oc about the two opened pages matching. Then I realized when I looked at other people's books it didn't bother me at all when the two pages were different.

I think you'll be pleasantly suprised when you see them together.:)

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Hope everyone had a good weekend... here are some more pages.

Peter Pan's Neverland Garden (Flower and Garden Festival 2008):

neverland_garden_copy.jpg

Donald Duck Part I:

donald_duck_part1_copy.jpg

And the Mad Tea Party:

teacups_ride_copy.jpg

mouselvrmom

More great pages, HollyBelle! I love the flower and garden page! The background is fabulous! I also really like the alice page. We are alice lovers here, so I'm a bit partial. I also really like the background on that one!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thank you again for the compliments.

I'm starting to sort out which pages go into the first book, and I think we're leaning towards doing 50 per book and creating thicker volumes. The problem with this is finding a way to create a table of contents that fits onto a double page spread. We'll see how that goes.

I'm partial to the Alice page as well, mouselvrmom. I often search fabrics to find good patterns for backgrounds (and this is one of those). Alot of times the image quality of the fabrics I find are lacking, so I end up layering a texture over them to (hopefully) hide the lack in quality. I believe I applied the "mosaic" texture to this one.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I adore the Alice page HollyBelle! Very well done!:sohappy:

Thank you. It's one of my first ones, so I'm partial to it!

Today's additions...

Epcot Character Spot:

character_spot.jpg

Minnie Mouse Part I:

minnie_mouse_part1_copy.jpg

And the following one didn't turn out quite as I envisioned it when I decided to make blocks; however, I'm happy with it nonetheless (as it took forever to distort all those images). I think if I would have found a better cube (or multiple cubes) to start with I would have been more pleased.

Block Party Bash:

block_party_bash_parade_copy.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love the character spot pictures! they are so cute! We haven't been back there since the refurb.

I LOVE how your block party page turned out! Those blocks are a wonderful idea! It must have taken you forever! that is something that you would almost have to do digitally. So cool!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thank you all! I like how the blocks turned out, too; I was afraid there might be too many on the page but your comments have made me feel much better about it. Initially, I was going to create one larger block for each section of the parade (monsters, bugs, toy story) and make each side a different image but it just didn't work.

And yes... it definitely took a little time! Creating actions for it just didn't work, or I just don't work well with actions-probably the latter :dazzle:.

As for the character spot pictures, we've tried to become a little more creative with some of the "poses" over time, instead of just standing there like we usually do.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I just completed the following page, even though the pictures were taken years ago... I should have gotten into the whole scrapbooking thing before now, it's taking forever to catch up, but it's fun!

Flower and Garden Festival 2005:

flower_garden_2005_copy.jpg

Robin Hood Characters (which includes Little Jon, one of the most random character we've ever met):

robin_hood_characters_copy.jpg

And one I really like...the Sci-Fi Dine In:

sci_fi_dine_in_copy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom