Photoshop Pages

Disneyfalcon

Agreed!! Great pages again!

Have so much fun! That is a great job!! You will love the Contemporary!! It is such a great place to stay!!:sohappy:

mouselvrmom

I know I'll have some mnsshp layouts. :D I, too, am waiting for disneyfalcon's cruise layouts. I mean she has been home for a whole week at least now. :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Oooh... a whole scrapbooking room. How exciting for you! I see you have your priorities set. That room will probably be a nice retreat from unpacking and decorating the rest of the house (hint hint... we're reading for some layouts :)!)

Disneyfalcon

Oooh... a whole scrapbooking room. How exciting for you! I see you have your priorities set. That room will probably be a nice retreat from unpacking and decorating the rest of the house (hint hint... we're reading for some layouts :)!)

I like your logic Hollybelle!!:lol:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I've managed to get a couple new pages done since we returned in September.

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh:

winnie_the_poohcopy.jpg

And one of my new favorites, the Astro Orbiter:

astro_orbitercopy.jpg

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks, DisneyFalcon.

Yay! You can tell it's honeycomb. I always try to find relevant backgrounds but once the pictures are on, it's sometimes difficult to make out.

ann0d

OMG Holly! I just went through all the pages of your layouts! These totally rock, I've never done digital - you are fantastic at these. I love how you captured so many details in your pictures. I really need to become more detailed oriented when I take pics at Disney. TOTALLY COOL!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Holy Smoke!! I just finished looking at every single page in this thread and I am absolutely blown away by your work, Hollybelle. That book must be stunning!

I've been lurking in the Scrapbooking forum after discovering it several months ago, and I do enjoy seeing everyone's work and especially stealing layout ideas from the challenges, not that I've actually made any of them reality. I wish I had more time to scrap, I only seem to find the drive to get it done when I am making albums to give away to family.

I use very basic photoshop skills infrequently at work, and when scrapping I mostly do things the "old-fashioned" way, doing only titles and some journaling with the computer. But I was compelled to post after looking at this thread!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Great pages, hollybelle! You really make me want to try digital!

Thanks! And you should really give it a try, especially if you already have photoshop... there's nothing to lose. And where are those MNSSHP layouts?!? I'm sure you've had plenty of time to get them together since your return :lol:!

OMG Holly! I just went through all the pages of your layouts! These totally rock, I've never done digital - you are fantastic at these. I love how you captured so many details in your pictures. I really need to become more detailed oriented when I take pics at Disney. TOTALLY COOL!

Thank you Donna. I love to take pictures and I really appreciate the compliment. I'm still amazed with all you traditional scrappers. I don't know how you do it. I'd drive myself crazy not being able to move things around once they're in place.

Holy Smoke!! I just finished looking at every single page in this thread and I am absolutely blown away by your work, Hollybelle. That book must be stunning!

I've been lurking in the Scrapbooking forum after discovering it several months ago, and I do enjoy seeing everyone's work and especially stealing layout ideas from the challenges, not that I've actually made any of them reality. I wish I had more time to scrap, I only seem to find the drive to get it done when I am making albums to give away to family.

I use very basic photoshop skills infrequently at work, and when scrapping I mostly do things the "old-fashioned" way, doing only titles and some journaling with the computer. But I was compelled to post after looking at this thread!

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! And please feel free to use any of the ideas you've seen on my pages. I was in the same boat as you, only using photoshop every now and then for minor things at work. But once I started to play around with it, I couldn't get enough. It's addicting!

And yay for the scrapbook forum. I also found it sometime last spring and the people on here are just wonderful :sohappy:.

Disneyfalcon

Oh Hollybelle you haven't discovered repositionable adhesive!! I couldn't live without it. I put things down and then move them again about 100 times per page!:lol:

mouselvrmom

Thanks! And you should really give it a try, especially if you already have photoshop... there's nothing to lose. And where are those MNSSHP layouts?!? I'm sure you've had plenty of time to get them together since your return :lol:!

I don't have photoshop, but I did get a digital scrapbooking program so I'm going to try to catch up using that.

I don't even have mnsshp pictures printed out yet, but I guess I can try digital for them now. :lol:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
DisneyFalcon, I must admit I've never done any type of "real" scrapbooking. Maybe I should give it a try... repositionable adhesive sounds fabulous!

I don't have photoshop, but I did get a digital scrapbooking program so I'm going to try to catch up using that.

I don't even have mnsshp pictures printed out yet, but I guess I can try digital for them now. :lol:

That's right. The fun thing about digital is you don't have to spend any money to experiment with it. It doesn't get expensive until it's time to print :dazzle:!

Below are a few more I've been working on since we got back.

Tomorrowland (the Carousel of Progress gear was my inspiration for this page):

tomorrowlandcopy.jpg

Food and Wine Festival 2007. I figured it was time to get this one done considering we've already returned from F&W 2008!

Left page:

food_and_wine_2007_1copy.jpg

Right page:

food_and_wine_2007_2copy.jpg

And Snow White's Scary Adventure:

snow_whites_scary_adventurecopy.jpg

I had great picture of red apples that I really wanted to use as the background, but they just weren't working with the posts on either side. And I just wasn't willing to give up the crown posts, so I used a brick "castle" wall instead. Can you tell what it is? And does it make sense? Nothing else was really working.

Disneyfalcon

I can't quite see enough of the background to tell what it is. It makes sense now that you say it.

Great layouts as usual. You have some wonderful character pics of course!!

mouselvrmom

Great pages, hollybelle! I love the corks! :) I also really like how the snow white page turned out. I could see that it was a castle type wall and I think it fits in reallly nicely with the page.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks ladies! I, too, love the corks and I'm drawing a blank on what to use for the 2008 F&W pages. Eventually, I'm going to run out of options :dazzle: with these annual F&W trips! Not something to complain about, though!

Here are some more...Chip and Dale part II:

chip_and_dale_part2copy.jpg

The Morocco Pavilion (I really like how this one turned out):

morocco_pavilioncopy.jpg

And the All-Star Movies Resort:

all_star_movies_resortcopy.jpg

I must give credit where credit is due. I got the idea to use the film strips from one of WDWFigment's MGM layouts (I thought the idea really worked with the all-star theming), and I believe he mentioned he got it from someone else... so thank you to you both! I hope you don't mind my scraplifting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom