Photoshop Pages

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Wow amazing scrapbook! well-done!

Thanks, 3dfan!!

Holly!! Hooolllleeeee!!!! Okay, you may need to sit down. Jenn said you may pass out.:lol:

But - I have started cruise pages!!! And I am giving digital a try!! I downloaded a ton of free digital stuff a couple of nights ago and tonight I started playing. Here are a couple. It may be a while before there's more, but it's a start!!:D

Mickey-1.jpg

Shuffleboard.jpg

Yay!!!! I'm so freaking excited to see you making pages (digital pages :eek:)... and of course they're fantastic. The colors really pop with your pictures! Can I make one little suggestion?! I hope you don't mind. If you add a slight shadow to the pictures (and even some of the other papers/elements) it will give the page a lot of depth. I used to go way overboard with the shadows, which you can see in a lot of my early pages... but then I realized just a little bit gives it a more realistic look.

I LOVE that kit, all the better that it was free :D. Where did you find it? I'm still looking for a good one for my marathon book.

You sure were quick, Tammy! I love the warning you gave Holly! :lol:

And I still LOVE your foray into digital!!! They are simply stunning! And see how quick you got two pages done? You could have that whole trip done in no time! Maybe by the time Holly gets back from vacation...:lookaroun

I'm with you on this one Jenn. Tammy, you're lucky this is a slightly longer trip for me; you've got 10 days... starting NOW (I'm all packed and we'll be leaving at 3am)! Surely you can manage 2-4 pages a day :lol:. I can't wait to see more when I return :sohappy:!

Disneyfalcon

Yay!!!! I'm so freaking excited to see you making pages (digital pages :eek:)... and of course they're fantastic. The colors really pop with your pictures! Can I make one little suggestion?! I hope you don't mind. If you add a slight shadow to the pictures (and even some of the other papers/elements) it will give the page a lot of depth. I used to go way overboard with the shadows, which you can see in a lot of my early pages... but then I realized just a little bit gives it a more realistic look.

I LOVE that kit, all the better that it was free :D. Where did you find it? I'm still looking for a good one for my marathon book.

I'm with you on this one Jenn. Tammy, you're lucky this is a slightly longer trip for me; you've got 10 days... starting NOW (I'm all packed and we'll be leaving at 3am)! Surely you can manage 2-4 pages a day :lol:. I can't wait to see more when I return :sohappy:!

Thank you, Holly!! That is so funny you said that about the shadows!! I was laying in bed last night and thought - I forgot to try drop shadows!:lol: I'll have to play with them today.

These are both combinations of elements I found online. SeeBees Freebies has several free things, here's one i downloaded several things from:
http://misskim.typepad.com/justmisskim/digi-scrapping-freebies/
Here's SeeBees Freebies:
http://seebeesfreebies.blogspot.com/

There's more I know. I think I googled Free Disney Digital Scrapbooking to find all of this.

Have so much fun!!! There's no way I can get 300 plus pages done in 10 days, but I can manage a few!:) Although I'd rather be at WDW!:sohappy:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Good sites. I've been checking out a lot of the digital kits lately, too. That's funny about the shadows... and one reason I love digital, you can go back and make changes!

As for our trip, I'm so excited. We'll be celebrating Brett's birthday while we're there and I've got a few surprises up my sleave. I'm having so much trouble keeping my mouth shut about them, so it's a good thing we're almost there :sohappy:!

Disneyfalcon

Good sites. I've been checking out a lot of the digital kits lately, too. That's funny about the shadows... and one reason I love digital, you can go back and make changes!

As for our trip, I'm so excited. We'll be celebrating Brett's birthday while we're there and I've got a few surprises up my sleave. I'm having so much trouble keeping my mouth shut about them, so it's a good thing we're almost there :sohappy:!

I saved everything in layers so I can make changes easily!! Love that!

I know one of your suprises and it is going to be awesome!!!:sohappy: You're going to have a blast!!:)

HollyBelle you do such a wonderful job with this...I am clueless I bought a scrap book while on Vacation in May this year Tinkerbell and have not started it yet. I was going to make a scrap book of just our disney photopass' and I am clueless where to begin, if you have any ideas I am all ears, I love your layouts they are wonderful ! ::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::wave:Lucille :)

So after racking my brain for another acceptable background for food and wine (not wanting to use corks or grapes again), I decided to use the program, as the artwork was my favorite part about this year's theme.

Food and Wine 2008 (left page):

food_and_wine_2008_1copy.jpg

Food and Wine 2008 (right page):

food_and_wine_2008_2copy.jpg

And seeing as how we're leaving for Disney in two sleeps and I'm looking forward to some Goofy interaction, I figured I'd throw in a little Goofy Part II:

goofy_part2copy.jpg

mouselvrmom

Have a great trip, Holly! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Great pages Tammy!! YAY!~ Here's another digital designer that "specializes" in Disney type kits. She has lots of freebies on her blog, they are all still active, so go foraging!

http://brittishdesigns.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Fran!! That was another one I used!! I love that website. So much that I might have to buy some kits!!:eek:

The great thing, I've decided, is how I can do this anywhere. We are moving again this summer, as become our summer tradition, thanks to the Air Force. :lol: We are moving from Rhode Island, to Colorado, by way of Orlando.:eek::lol: So we are spending days and days in the car. I could acutally scrapbook in the car!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I am so excited about that!! Of course the screen glare might be a problem, but I'm ready to try!! I'm going to download everything I can find before we leave so I'll be ready.

We'll see!!:)

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Fran!! That was another one I used!! I love that website. So much that I might have to buy some kits!!:eek:

The great thing, I've decided, is how I can do this anywhere. We are moving again this summer, as become our summer tradition, thanks to the Air Force. :lol: We are moving from Rhode Island, to Colorado, by way of Orlando.:eek::lol: So we are spending days and days in the car. I could acutally scrapbook in the car!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I am so excited about that!! Of course the screen glare might be a problem, but I'm ready to try!! I'm going to download everything I can find before we leave so I'll be ready.

We'll see!!:)

I've tried to scrapbook in the car. The glare gave me such a headache and I could never find that darn cursor. :lol:

But I commend you for giving it a try! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

I've tried to scrapbook in the car. The glare gave me such a headache and I could never find that darn cursor. :lol:

But I commend you for giving it a try! :sohappy:

Ah man! I was hoping it would be okay! Maybe I can try every seat in the car to find one out of the sun!

Well, not the drivers seat.:lol:

Disneyfalcon

No, not that one! :eek::ROFLOL:

Maybe if you had one of those pull down screens. I was wishing I had one of those.

I don't.:(

Once at soccer practice I was photoshopping and brought my laptop. I was able to adjust the screen brightness enough where I could see everything. I was hoping that would work while driving, (I mean RIDING!!:eek:) but I really do not know!

Disneyfalcon

One more!! Woo hoo!!! Actually I've done another one twice and I can't decide which one I like better so I'll have to work some more on them. But here's one!!:D

OpeningPage2.jpg

mouselvrmom

That is beautiful, Tammy! You have such a way with making simplicity stunning! :sohappy:

I'm so going to have to scraplift something like that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom