Photoshop Pages

Disneyfalcon

Alright, I'm zipping along now. Although, I have got to stop using only one photo on pages or I am going to have a 300 page book!!:lol:

BoardingDay.jpg

Deck4.jpg

LifePreserver.jpg

BoysSwimming3.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Wow, I feel like I was on the cruise, too!! Beautiful, beautiful work.

I appreciated all of the pages you posted in the Disney Layouts thread, too, especially your Believe book. I can't figure out if you are an inspiration, or a "well, I'm never going to do that well, so I might as well not bother"...I'm leaning towards "inspiration", though.

I have a feeling that, now that you've started working digitally (and mind you, I am still firmly entrenched in paper), there'll be no end to your creativity. Thanks for sharing.

Disneyfalcon

Wow, I feel like I was on the cruise, too!! Beautiful, beautiful work.

I appreciated all of the pages you posted in the Disney Layouts thread, too, especially your Believe book. I can't figure out if you are an inspiration, or a "well, I'm never going to do that well, so I might as well not bother"...I'm leaning towards "inspiration", though.

I have a feeling that, now that you've started working digitally (and mind you, I am still firmly entrenched in paper), there'll be no end to your creativity. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much Tiggerish! I would be honored to be inspiration.:)

I have so so so many traditional supplies (see pictures of my scrapbooking room:eek:) that I would feel too guilty to give it up. But I must say, I am enjoying the freedom of digital right now!:)

mouselvrmom

Those are fabulous, Tammy! I love how you are just highlighting one great photo. But I feel for you if you continue. Can you imagine how much that book will cost? :eek::lol:

Disneyfalcon

I'll help you....around $600 if you print the pages out separately. :eek::lol:

SHUT UP!! I thought digital scrapbooking would save me money!!:lol:

I was actually planning on getting a bound photo book from somewhere. I'm pretty sure they won't let me get a 300 page book anyway. Of course I could have Volume 1, volume 2, volume 3, etc.:lol:

mouselvrmom

SHUT UP!! I thought digital scrapbooking would save me money!!:lol:

I was actually planning on getting a bound photo book from somewhere. I'm pretty sure they won't let me get a 300 page book anyway. Of course I could have Volume 1, volume 2, volume 3, etc.:lol:

Sure you could probably have 10 volumes! :lol:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Wow, Tammy! Digital really suits you! It works so well with your crisp pictures. I love all of them but am really liking the deck 4 and boarding day pages!

And you're right... digital offers a lot of freedom, especially that of being able to take it wherever you go. So Colorado via Orlando? Is there a Kidani trip in the near future :D?!? We were just over there and the place is beautiful!

Disneyfalcon

Wow, Tammy! Digital really suits you! It works so well with your crisp pictures. I love all of them but am really liking the deck 4 and boarding day pages!

And you're right... digital offers a lot of freedom, especially that of being able to take it wherever you go. So Colorado via Orlando? Is there a Kidani trip in the near future :D?!? We were just over there and the place is beautiful!

Hollybelle!! Welcome back!! Did you have so much fun? Was Brett suprised?

Thank you for the compliments. I am enjoying digital.

Yes, Colorado via Orlando! It's a little crazy. :lol: Kidani was full this time, so we're staying at Boardwalk! We've never stayed there, so we're very excited. Dh really wanted to stay at Kidani, but AK is our home resort, so we know we'll be back there.

You've got lots of pages to do now too!!:D

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks, Tammy. We had a blast. And yes, Brett was very surprised. When we checked out of the Wilderness Lodge to switch resorts I offered to drive... he looked at me, smiled, and said "We're not going to the All-stars are we?!" He had me figured out, but he still had no clue we were lodge-hopping :lol:. His guess was CBR or CSR.

Hopefully I'll start posting my trip report sometime next week... although I don't know how I'll ever get through a 10 day trip, considering how long it takes me to write 5 day ones.

Oooh, Boardwalk sounds great. I can't wait to hear all about it. We're staying at the Beach Club in December and I'm so excited to be within walking distance of World Showcase!

mouselvrmom

Hopefully I'll start posting my trip report sometime next week... although I don't know how I'll ever get through a 10 day trip, considering how long it takes me to write 5 day ones.

Has it been 10 days already? It went so fast. :lol: Can't wait until you get your trip report up! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Thanks, Tammy. We had a blast. And yes, Brett was very surprised. When we checked out of the Wilderness Lodge to switch resorts I offered to drive... he looked at me, smiled, and said "We're not going to the All-stars are we?!" He had me figured out, but he still had no clue we were lodge-hopping :lol:. His guess was CBR or CSR.

Oooh, Boardwalk sounds great. I can't wait to hear all about it. We're staying at the Beach Club in December and I'm so excited to be within walking distance of World Showcase!

Well, I'm glad he was suprised!! I can't wait for your report!! I totally agree about being within walking distance of Epcot. It's going to be great!! Only 9 more days for me!! Single digit dance!!:sohappy:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Well, I'm glad he was suprised!! I can't wait for your report!! I totally agree about being within walking distance of Epcot. It's going to be great!! Only 9 more days for me!! Single digit dance!!:sohappy:

I love planning those last minute trips... it's all excitement with no wait time!! I'm sure you'll be moved into your new house and unpacked long before my trip report comes to an end :D.

Disneyfalcon

I love planning those last minute trips... it's all excitement with no wait time!! I'm sure you'll be moved into your new house and unpacked long before my trip report comes to an end :D.

That is so true about the all excitement, no wait time!! We normally plan our trips so far in advance, and this is fun!!

I move every summer just about, so I'm a quick unpacker! You better get going!!:lol:

WDWFigment

Alright, I'm zipping along now. Although, I have got to stop using only one photo on pages or I am going to have a 300 page book!!:lol:

BoardingDay.jpg

Deck4.jpg

LifePreserver.jpg

BoysSwimming3.jpg

Excellent layouts. The pictures are great and the pages themselves have an understated and almost 'industrial design' feeling. Very crisp.

angieandtrevor

Awesome pages guys, everyone is so talented. I have been trying to get into digital scrapbooking but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I have done several traditonal scrapbooks but I LOVE the way all the pages have turned out, you are all definitely doing a good job of getting me motivated to give it a try.

Disneyfalcon

Excellent layouts. The pictures are great and the pages themselves have an understated and almost 'industrial design' feeling. Very crisp.

Thanks Figment! I like a clean look.:)

Looks great, i need to get in CS3...had it for way to long and dont know how to use it!

CS3 intimidates the heck out of me. I need to try it now that I feel like I am using Elements correctly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom