rabbitcopy.jpg

Lilo and Stitch, representing two of my favorite scenes from the movie:

lilocopy.jpg

stitchcopy.jpg

And Mater (his page was inspired by the Art of Cars book):

towmatercopy.jpg

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks, Coree! I've started using that texture on a lot of backgrounds. It's supposed to make it look like a painted canvas and I really like the effect.

mouselvrmom

I'm really loving all of your character pages, Holly! I love the one picture per page and how you are filling the rest of the page with so much detail!

I'll have to check out your font site! I'm always looking for some new fonts!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks, Jenn!! I've been obsessed with the fonts since I found them. And I noticed you've been on hiatus from us for awhile. It's good to have you back :D.

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Jenn!! I've been obsessed with the fonts since I found them. And I noticed you've been on hiatus from us for awhile. It's good to have you back :D.

I have been super busy. But I just finished up student teaching so now I have lots of free time while I look for a job. :lol:

Hopefully I can get some scrapping done soon. :)

SusanAnne

I am so impressed! You did an awesome job and gave me such great ideas! What are the advantages to digital scrapbooking compared to the old fashioned way, I haven't tried digital yet and was wondering...
Good job!
Thank you for sharing

WDWFigment

I keep coming back here, telling myself I need to get started on our last two trips (although I have done one page...which was somewhat of a dud). Maybe this week will be the week--I really like what you've done with the recent pages (especially the Radiator Springs one).

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I am so impressed! You did an awesome job and gave me such great ideas! What are the advantages to digital scrapbooking compared to the old fashioned way, I haven't tried digital yet and was wondering...
Good job!
Thank you for sharing

Thanks, SusanAnne. I've actually never done traditional scrapbooking so I can't really compare the two, but I love digital because it offers a lot of freedom and allows me to play around with layouts all the way up until the time of printing. Plus, I would never be satisfied with my handwriting, which really isn't all that bad, I'm just crazy obsessive-compulsive about things :lol:.

And I also like that I can take it with me wherever I go because everything is on my laptop. When I travel for work, which I do frequently during the summer, it goes with me! Keeps me entertained in a boring hotel room :sohappy:. Let's just say I'm a little in love with my laptop... she's more affectionately known as Petunia!

I keep coming back here, telling myself I need to get started on our last two trips (although I have done one page...which was somewhat of a dud). Maybe this week will be the week--I really like what you've done with the recent pages (especially the Radiator Springs one).

Thanks, the Radiator Springs page is one of my new favorites. Let's see, it's been about 5 days since you posted this... was this week the week :D?!? I hope so. I'd love to see some of your new pages.

I know what you mean though about needing to find some motivation. I haven't even touched my marathon book (other than the two pitiful attempts a couple months ago), I still have to finish Brett's mom's book for Christmas 2008, and I now have a 7 day cruise to make layouts for... all in addition to my Disney volumes and now the Character book I want to do :eek:. My current motivator though is a $20 credit at shutterfly that expires on June 30 if I don't use it... can't let that go to waste :lol:.

3dfan

I've been working with Photoshop CS3 for about 4 months and this is my first go at scrapbooking so I thought I would share some of my pages. I'm so impressed with everyone's layouts on here and must admit that seeing some of WDWFigment's work inspired me to learn how to use photoshop myself.

I'm getting ready to print so I would love any feedback, comments or criticism.

Here's the first one....Disney's Coronado Springs Resort!

coronado_springs_resort_copy1.jpg
Wow amazing scrapbook! well-done!:sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Holly!! Hooolllleeeee!!!! Okay, you may need to sit down. Jenn said you may pass out.:lol:

But - I have started cruise pages!!! And I am giving digital a try!! I downloaded a ton of free digital stuff a couple of nights ago and tonight I started playing. Here are a couple. It may be a while before there's more, but it's a start!!:D

Mickey-1.jpg

Shuffleboard.jpg

mouselvrmom

:lol: You sure were quick, Tammy! I love the warning you gave Holly! :lol:

And I still LOVE your foray into digital!!! They are simply stunning! And see how quick you got two pages done? You could have that whole trip done in no time! Maybe by the time Holly gets back from vacation...:lookaroun:lol:

Disneyfalcon

:lol: You sure were quick, Tammy! I love the warning you gave Holly! :lol:

And I still LOVE your foray into digital!!! They are simply stunning! And see how quick you got two pages done? You could have that whole trip done in no time! Maybe by the time Holly gets back from vacation...:lookaroun:lol:

Is Holly going to Disney World for 3 months?:eek::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom