Photoshop CS3 Layouts

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Ugh. I started out so strong, making a layout the day that finals ended, but totally lost motivation thereafter. My plan to make a ton of layouts over Christmas break fell flat. I need some motivation...

eagles

you all are too funny.

i did 4 pages today! and they are digital, so get off your butt and get to scraping! or get on your butt and scrap, just keep on scraping, keep on scraping.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Well, I think I found what I needed to kick-start myself into working on this again. It's not much, but here is a title page:
Christmas_Title_layout.jpg

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Engagement Pages (I made one of these before for the calendar...using a modified design here):

Engagement_2.jpg

Engagement_1copy.jpg

Still have some tweaks to make (as these will be on two adjacent pages) to give it better 'flow'....

mouselvrmom

Those are great, figment! I especially love that first one! The background is beautiful! I assume that is a picture that you took. It looks great! I love the picture of the two of you in front of the castle, too. I love the poinsettas. And you engagement ones of course are priceless!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
It's been a while, I know, but this time, I think I am back in somewhat of a groove...Sarah and I have started talking about our next trip, and thinking over dates to go. That always gets me riled up to work on these pages. I probably won't have a new layout everyday, though.

Continuing on with my "12 days of Christmas" theme, these pages will go side-by-side in the book:
MVMCP_1_layout.jpg

MVMCP_2_layout.jpg

...still looking for alternate backgrounds for these, I've overused the pointillized ones.

mouselvrmom

I will echo what everyone else already said, but I also want to comment on the characters costumes! Wow, just wow. I love belle's and mickey and minnie's. Am I the only one that thinks that they are so much better than what mickey and minnie were wearing at disneyland this year?

I mean snowflake sweaters compared to those wonderful carolers outfits? I got jipped. I'm going to have to go to the world now some year during christmas. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom