Photoshop CS3 Layouts

Disneyfalcon

I will echo what everyone else already said, but I also want to comment on the characters costumes! Wow, just wow. I love belle's and mickey and minnie's. Am I the only one that thinks that they are so much better than what mickey and minnie were wearing at disneyland this year?

I mean snowflake sweaters compared to those wonderful carolers outfits? I got jipped. I'm going to have to go to the world now some year during christmas. :lol:

You were robbed!!! I noticed Belle's dress right away. I've never seen her like that, it is just beautiful!

mouselvrmom

Since I'm going the ap route in october, I'm going to try for 2009 to be in August. :eek: I know hot, hot, hot, but I need to get it in before school starts and before the ap's expire. Two trips for the price of one. :D

And xmas 2009 will be too soon after august. So I'm thinking June 2010 (star wars weekends) then xmas 2010.

Is that too far to plan ahead? :lol:

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Mickey and Minnie wore their snowflake sweaters at Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK during the Christmas season. (You'll see pictures once I get to that layout). We had a very difficult time finding them in their "Dickens" outfits during the MVMCP, but finally heard they were in the judges' tent. Maybe DL had them hidden somewhere too, or maybe they're WDW exclusive?

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Since I'm going the ap route in october, I'm going to try for 2009 to be in August. :eek: I know hot, hot, hot, but I need to get it in before school starts and before the ap's expire. Two trips for the price of one. :D

And xmas 2009 will be too soon after august. So I'm thinking June 2010 (star wars weekends) then xmas 2010.

Is that too far to plan ahead? :lol:

Sarah and I went in August and November, so there was very little spacing, and while at first it seemed too soon, the sheer difference of the parks between August and Christmas put that out of mind pretty quickly...

bladesfamily

FIGMENT your pages are just awesome !!!

I am a digital "photo manipulator" :lol: myself.

Yeah there are great images on google if you look hard enough ... I also had a membership to clipart.com ... and there are some great images on there ... but it is pretty expensive.

Looking through your thread here yesterday inspired me to work on a few pages ... drag and drop photo pages for an upcoming trip in June. Maybe I will post them in their own thread soon.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Updated the backgrounds of the MVMCP pages to something different and also created a page for the Osborne Festival of Lights:
MVMCP_1_layout-1.jpg

MVMCP_2_layout-1.jpg

Osborne_Lights.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Figment those are great pages again. I can't believe you made the light strands!!

I like the color of the ToT page. It seems very ominous.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Figment those are great pages again. I can't believe you made the light strands!!

I like the color of the ToT page. It seems very ominous.

Yeah, we (I should give credit--Sarah has given artistic input on all of today's pages) decided to put the pictures through a Sepia filter and add a green tone to the background (which is actually a high res. photo I took of a wall near ToT--so if you saw some idiot getting up close and personal with a wall, and taking a picture last November, that was probably me!) to accomplish that effect!

Here are our "pin trading" layouts. The background is a photo of a large number of our pins arranged.

Pin_Trading_2.jpg

Pin_Trading_1.jpg

Disneyfalcon

The Sepia tone is perfect!!

And I am in awe of the pin picture for the background that is such a great idea. I would really like a 12x12 printer so I could print background papers for some of my traditional pages. I'll have to remember the pin picture.:)

WDWFigment

Original Poster
^Thanks!

I've been pretty productive today--here are two more. The first is from the summer trip to which I just finally added the bottom logo (because I took it over the Christmas trip). The second is Downtown Disney at Christmas.

AK_3.jpg

DTD_layout.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are great, figment! Your pictures are just awesome. They make me smile. I think my favorites are the osbourne lights one, the frames there are terrific. And the tower of terror one. I love what you did to your pictures. You really made them look distressed.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Those are great, figment! Your pictures are just awesome. They make me smile. I think my favorites are the osbourne lights one, the frames there are terrific. And the tower of terror one. I love what you did to your pictures. You really made them look distressed.

Thanks, the frame took over an hour to make! While we were taking pictures for Osborne Lights, several people asked if I was a PhotoPass photographer. They were disappointed when I wasn't, because my "line" was much shorter than the real PhotoPass lines.

Here are our "Christmas in MK" layouts. I used the same basic design for a calendar page (if it looks familiar) but modified it a bit for these:
MK_Christmas_1.jpg

MK_Christmas_2.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are great figment! I like how you're both wearing the blue which matches your background!

That's funny that people thought you were a photopass photographer. If we were there, we could have gotten you to take our picture too! :lol:

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Yeah, we actually both bought blue polos before the trip specifically for the icicle castle pictures. I thought the shirts were the same color blue when we got them, but apparently, they were not.

I forgot to include the "12 (actually, 6) days scroll before...here is the update:
MK_Christmas_1copy.jpg

MK_Christmas_2copy.jpg

mouselvrmom

Oh, I forgot to mention how I love your scrolls with the days of christmas on them. I might steal that idea for christmas sometime. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom