Photoshop CS3 Layouts

WDWFigment

Original Poster
That is a really cool page! I also love the birthday celebration idea.

Well done!

Thanks. She loved the birthday celebration present, as well.

Here's my latest effort:
Epcot_Characters.jpg

WDWFigment

Original Poster
In case you're wondering why I haven't posted anything here since getting back from my WDW trip, I haven't forgotten about it, I've just been extremely busy. It's getting close to finals time (and Christmas, thankfully!), so things are getting hectic.

Here are my latest pages:
Mama_Melrose.jpg

I'm not wild about the picture quality in this one. I was messing with camera settings on this trip, and that was obviously a mistake.

Grand_Floridian_Xmas.jpg

This is another story. I love this layout. The currently empty space will have the GF logo. the background is a high res photo I took of the GF wallpaper.

Here are some quick 'composite' layouts I made for different months of a calendar I ordered for our families. None of these will make it into the photobook, but the pictures will (I like to go by subject, these are more oriented on certain calendar 'months').
Snow_Layout.jpg

Christmas_Layout.jpg

Engagement_1.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Figment you got engaged!!!! That is so great!! I love that layout especially. You guys on the beach watching fireworks - that is an awesome picture.

Congratulations!!

mouselvrmom

Those are really great pages, figment. For some reason I especially love the mama melrose page, I really like the top of that one. Nice job! Oh, I do really like the grand floridian one, too. I love the border you put around your pictures on that one. It's so great seeing all the characters dressed up.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Figment you got engaged!!!! That is so great!! I love that layout especially. You guys on the beach watching fireworks - that is an awesome picture.

Congratulations!!

Thanks, the whole story is in the link in my signature, if you're interested.

Those are really great pages, figment. For some reason I especially love the mama melrose page, I really like the top of that one. Nice job! Oh, I do really like the grand floridian one, too. I love the border you put around your pictures on that one. It's so great seeing all the characters dressed up.

Really? Mama Melrose? I'm still thinking about changing the background (the grey just isn't very...happy). But I'm not going to mess with that anytime soon. Around Christmas break I should start to make a few layouts a day.

mouselvrmom

Yea, I really love the mama melrose one. I love the banner at the top and how you use the same colors on your picture mats. I like the grey, too.

BSikor

I love all of these. Its a really great idea!

And congratulations on your engagement! I wish you both many years of happiness!

julwh

Figment - your pages are great!!! They have really inspired me to work on some of my own digitally.

Keep them coming!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
My last final was today, so now, after a 19 day layoff, I opened Photoshop again. These pictures were out of focus, so I picked I learned how to sharpen them a bit. Some still aren't great, so I'll probably tinker with the process a bit more.

Cape_May_Layout.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom