People of the Parks website

sweetpee_1993

Two things:

#1. Thank god I'm not pictured amongst those!

#2. What exacly makes you think it is appropriate to wear something that has to be blurred out in a photo to a park where children and my eyes may have to be subjected to it :eek:. Just saying. :shrug:

I think the pic with the lady leaning over the counter wearing the backpack with a strategic area blurred was the victim of her sundress being hiked up by the backpack on her back. I don't think she left her house with her sunshine in full view. Still, you'd think she'd notice a little extra draft going on, huh? :lookaroun

This is some funny stuff, I just wonder what people are tinking when they leave wearing some of this stuff....

Well, the people wearing this stuff must've thought they looked just fine. This is where I fault the rest of the family. When your loved one walks out of their room and announces they're ready someone in the family should let them know that they aren't. I've talked about this with my husband and various other family members before. Someone should give some of these people my basic requirements for clothing:

1. Do not dress like a heavy girl pretending to be skinny. (dress to flatter the body you have not the body you want)
2. Do not dress like an old chick trying to be young-n-hip. (we all have our turn being young...let it go...getting older isn't so bad)

DisneyLeo18

Anyone else notice the women who are at the parks dressed like they are going to an expensive cocktail party or looking for Mr. Moneybags and heels (usually stilettos) and you know there is not a convention that day?

Yep. And I've spoken to a few girls (usually the ones I see are younger) and they "want to look nice when they go out." I don't get it. I'm not impressed with a girl at WDW dressed like they are going to a club. Save that for PI. Oh wait....:ROFLOL:

hrcollectibles

Awesome site.... Its hard to snap pictures of people at wal-mart when yu don't shop thee.. But I have a new mission when I go to Disney.. My Favorite one was the Wall-E one...

hrcollectibles

Anyone else notice the women who are at the parks dressed like they are going to an expensive cocktail party or looking for Mr. Moneybags and heels (usually stilettos) and you know there is not a convention that day?

I have noticed that even in the summer time..

Awesome Avatar by the way

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Wow, two pages and no one's angry yet? This is a record!
I know I shouldn't love that website, but my sense of humor doesn't have those pesky "moral standards."

BigRedDad

Some of those pictures just prove a point: EVC's are not for people too fat to walk. They should be walking to get rid of that fat.

Sorry, I have a hatred for people in ECVs that do not need to be. When one drove over me and almost sent my 2yo DD flying, they were lucky I had family there to hold me back. I would have driven the walrus into Epcot's lagoon.

LoriMistress

I agree with you ^

I can't believe the picture of the lunch tray on the bathroom floor.
That person deserves to be on the site if you're bringing food into a restroom. Reminds me of Bad Santa (Badder Santa), where Billy Bob Thorton is eating a turkey leg while using the bathroom, and he clogs the toilet.

harveyt0206

I fully expect to see myself on here if the matching "track suit" outfits are a no-no for WDW. They will be a staple of my wardrobe while in Disney next week. I agree with Laura and Xtina. Some of those ladies look nice. Especially the lady on the left in the red track suit. It fits her nice, her hair is pulled back in a nice pony tail. She simply looks ready to tackle a full day of running around the park while being comfortable doing it. It's not like she's wearing pajamas or anything.

Some are funny though.

Bairstow

This is why I get a kick out of seeing how people used to dress to go to a Disney park (or anywhere) back in the '50s.

http://theimaginaryworld.com/dtour03.html
dtour03.jpg

dtour19.jpg

Not sure about that kid though.
Dark socks and shorts might be forgivable if you're not from the South, but matching stripes and paisley?

preludevtec01

Lol, great site. I have been a fan of POW for a while now. I think alot of the fun of WDW is people watching. Not creeping watching though, lol. :ROFLOL:

SirGoofy

This is why I get a kick out of seeing how people used to dress to go to a Disney park (or anywhere) back in the '50s.

http://theimaginaryworld.com/dtour03.html
dtour03.jpg

dtour19.jpg

Not sure about that kid though.
Dark socks and shorts might be forgivable if you're not from the South, but matching stripes and paisley?

It's amazing that the vast majority of people looked presentable and respectable in the parks back in the day.

I wish the same could be said now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom