People of the Parks website

Pirate~Princess

Original Poster
People of the Park website

I thought this was an interesting find, it's kind of a "people of walmart" Disney Style.

http://www.peopleofthepark.com/

I mean I don't know how I feel about this. I mean some people definitely belong on there, but some aren't so bad. I know this has been a controversial topic when people have created such threads but I just figured I'd put it out there for everyone to check out.

xtina72

Some of those were just hilarious, others I dont think REALLY deserved to be on there, but the site is just starting up so Im sure they are not being too choosy, like this one:
woc1.jpg

Whats so wrong with what they are wearing? :shrug: I wouldnt choose that blue hat but the rest is not bad, is it?

They need to get some pics of the chicks with the super high spiked heals walking through MK, that ALWAYS cracks me up!! :lol:

Dwarful

The food tray in the restroom....yuckkkkkk. Some were pretty funny. I wouldn't be surprised to see my family on there when I was a kid...anything from the 70's would surely get you on that list!

NiarrNDisney

Two things:

#1. Thank god I'm not pictured amongst those!

#2. What exacly makes you think it is appropriate to wear something that has to be blurred out in a photo to a park where children and my eyes may have to be subjected to it :eek:. Just saying. :shrug:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well there were a couple that I thought were OK, but that just adds to the funnyness of the WRONG ones !

I was laughing so hard when I saw this site. We always people watch in the parks - WHY didn't I think of starting a site like this?!?!?! Glad me and my friends weren't among the pics......

DD

Slipknot

Anyone else notice the women who are at the parks dressed like they are going to an expensive cocktail party or looking for Mr. Moneybags and heels (usually stilettos) and you know there is not a convention that day?

LoriMistress

I love the site! I find it funny that people on the boards complain about what people wear, etc. and now there's a site that's the next People of Wal-Mart.

LilMommyBug

Yeah, I see the humor - but I don't know, I feel bad about laughing at people who doesn't know they're on this site. Now if they contributed the picture, then fine.

Laura

Premium Member
Some of those were just hilarious, others I dont think REALLY deserved to be on there, but the site is just starting up so Im sure they are not being too choosy, like this one:
woc1.jpg

Whats so wrong with what they are wearing? :shrug: I wouldnt choose that blue hat but the rest is not bad, is it?

They need to get some pics of the chicks with the super high spiked heals walking through MK, that ALWAYS cracks me up!! :lol:

I completely agree with you. Right now there's not much substance and it's not all that funny as it's pretty new. I think it will get funnier like POW as time goes on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom