Online ADR booking

Lucky

You are correct, but you have to be careful. What is not to say My son and I are in Epcot for 3pm TS ADR and my wife and daughter are at MK for a 3pm ADR. But a good programmer can do all that.

as for non-disney resort guest..NO ADR FOR YOU! NEXT....yet another Seinfeld
Sure, a reservation with 4 people on it could have two ADRs each for 2 people at the same time. It shouldn't be hard to design a system that allows that, while disallowing two ADRs for 4 at the same time.

For most non-Disney resort guests, require a credit card deposit. For TiW members, it shouldn't be hard to keep track of their no shows and suspend their membership after a couple of transgressions.

wdwmomof3

This may sound stupid but if they are letting people off site book too at 90 days out I have a question. We will be arriving In Orlando on 9/18. We check into Disney on the 19th. Could I make an ADR for the 18th and do the rest of the weeks too? It would be a day early from what I was told. :shrug:

Another thing, I really wish that this system would keep people from making multiple ADR's like the people in another post that have 30 booked that they will never use. That is just rude. :mad:

lbrad

Canceling ressies would be a whole lot easier if you could actually get through to Disney Dining. I wanted to cancel a couple on our last trip but I was on hold so long I just left them and did a 'no show'.

Unfortunately I have had to do the same thing...it was not a double booking for me ...I just needed to cancel same day ressie and got tired of waiting...so I was a "no show":(

mousefan1972

This may sound stupid but if they are letting people off site book too at 90 days out I have a question. We will be arriving In Orlando on 9/18. We check into Disney on the 19th. Could I make an ADR for the 18th and do the rest of the weeks too? It would be a day early from what I was told. :shrug:

Another thing, I really wish that this system would keep people from making multiple ADR's like the people in another post that have 30 booked that they will never use. That is just rude. :mad:

Unless you are staying onsite on 9/18 (coughmyb-daycough), you can only make a ressie for that day. Offsite guests can't do the 90 + 10 day thing with ressies that onsite guests can. They have to call back each day until their ressies are complete.

wild01ride

As this was posted yesterday? Where is the URL? I must assume the online ADR system is still smoke....

The url was already provided:

Has anyone managed to book ADR's online, I used the following link:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/dining/

and this is what it says:

"Are reservations available at Walt Disney World Resort restaurants? Yes, reservations are available-and highly recommended-at many Walt Disney World Resort restaurants. You may make reservations online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. It is recommended that you arrive at restaurants 5 minutes prior to your seating time. You will be seated at the next available table that can accommodate your party"

But when I clicked on that link, I get nothing???

Unfortunately, the FAQ response now reads:

disneyworld.com said:
Yes, reservations are available-and highly recommended-at many Walt Disney World Resort restaurants. You may make reservations by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. It is recommended that you arrive at restaurants 5 minutes prior to your seating time. You will be seated at the next available table that can accommodate your party.

DiPSU224

Am I the only one who won't use the online booking option when available because I actually enjoy calling for reservations? It adds to the excitement for me and my OCD planning before a trip. Weird, I know, but I love listening to the music while on hold and knowing my trip is coming up...:eek:

DisneyMusician2

I would assume that agents will experiment with the system for awhile yet, and it still does have some glitches and difficult things to use in it, before it is made available to the general public.

As usual with the Disney web people, someone just posted too early.

techiegsy

Am I the only one who won't use the online booking option when available because I actually enjoy calling for reservations? It adds to the excitement for me and my OCD planning before a trip. Weird, I know, but I love listening to the music while on hold and knowing my trip is coming up...:eek:

I would, but when you're phoning from the UK it's not cheap, Roll on on-line ADRs!!!:sohappy:

Lucky

Yes, you're the only one.

Ghall

The url was already provided:

Unfortunately, the FAQ response now reads:
Originally Posted by disneyworld.com
Yes, reservations are available-and highly recommended-at many Walt Disney World Resort restaurants. You may make reservations by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. It is recommended that you arrive at restaurants 5 minutes prior to your seating time. You will be seated at the next available table that can accommodate your party.

Just noticed that myself. With the "make reservations online" link gone, what does that mean??? At least with the link there it gave some hope that online ADR's were on the way. What's happened now that the link is gone? Are they having problem launching online ADR's for the public?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Originally Posted by disneyworld.com

Just noticed that myself. With the "make reservations online" link gone, what does that mean??? At least with the link there it gave some hope that online ADR's were on the way. What's happened now that the link is gone? Are they having problem launching online ADR's for the public?
Online reservations is coming for guests the only question is when. Right now it is up and running for Travel agents but there are some bugs and design issues that I really hope Disney is looking at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom