Online ADR booking

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorted, thankyou - just had a practice and it worked well. Roll on Wednesday!!
The king is correct but make sure you use a 10 digit number that you will remember and not just a random number as it is critical if they need to look up the reservation.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Did it work with your resort number? I've still not been able to get it to retreive my reservation and I'm at 88 days out now...
What browser are you using? So far I have found out that the resort look up does not work well with Firefox. If you are using a different browser try using Internet Explorer.

ANH2696

Shazzyboo - I was having the same issue of the system not being able to retrieve my reservation. I ended up calling 1-407-WDW-Dine and asked them if they could verify all my information. Come to find out they had 2 old phone numbers on file along with the one I made the reservation under. Once they updated all the numbers to my current phone number the system was able to retrieve my reservation. May be worth a try.

Captain Chaos

I am waiting patiently for this to be fixed for DVC members.. As it stands, everyone but DVCers can use the 90+10 day option online an hour earlier than DVCers... We have to call.. By then, the bookings could be gone for the popular restaurants... And who said DVC members get everything?? LOL...

Disneyfalcon

Guests are now reporting that stays booked on DVC points and through travel agents can now access their reservations online and take advantage of the 90+10 online ADR's.:)

I was able to retrieve my adrs that I booked by phone last week and there is a way to cancel them from that page! To modify the reservation you need to call but this is a step in the right direction!:sohappy:

I also was able to retrieve my resort reservation that was made through a TA to link new dining adrs to my existing reservation.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I booked my ADR's online this morning.

No problems at all.

Plus, you can access the online system 1 hour earlier than the phone system opens.

tink68

Ok so if I am understanding all of this on Thurs, which is my 90 day mark, I sign onto Disney, pull up my resv, go to dining and it will then show a calender? Sorry but I am kinda confused. I got on there this morning, did all of these steps but no calender. I am assuming it is because I am not at my mark yet. Sometimes I am a little slow when it comes to computers :p so any help would be great. Thanks, Sheri :wave:

lumpydj

I go to "Book" then "Dining Reservations". You need to choose the restaurant you want to make ADR's for. It will then ask you (in the top paragraph) to link your reservation/confirm number for your resort ressie. Once your reservation/confirm number is linked, then you put in the date (or date range) and time you're looking for. It should come up with your option(s). Because I haven't done it yet, I'm not sure if you have to keep entering your confirmation number for your resort reservation each time - or if it saves it.

You should go out there now and check it out ahead of time, so you're familiar with it before your 90 day mark. Good luck! :wave:

tink68

I go to "Book" then "Dining Reservations". You need to choose the restaurant you want to make ADR's for. It will then ask you (in the top paragraph) to link your reservation/confirm number for your resort ressie. Once your reservation/confirm number is linked, then you put in the date (or date range) and time you're looking for. It should come up with your option(s). Because I haven't done it yet, I'm not sure if you have to keep entering your confirmation number for your resort reservation each time - or if it saves it.

You should go out there now and check it out ahead of time, so you're familiar with it before your 90 day mark. Good luck! :wave:

Thank you very much. I will get on and practice. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom