Online ADR booking

kennygman

Original Poster
Rumor has it on another board that online ADR booking for the public will begin tomorrow. Travel Agents already have access to online booking for their clients.

PhotoDave219

I called WDW-DINE to make ADR's earlier tonight.

The girl kept arguing with me, asking me what i meant by "advanced."

I wished her a "Very Magical Day" and said I'd call back tomorrow and promptly hung up.

Captain Chaos

I called WDW-DINE to make ADR's earlier tonight.

The girl kept arguing with me, asking me what i meant by "advanced."

I wished her a "Very Magical Day" and said I'd call back tomorrow and promptly hung up.

Seriously?? LOL... Nothing like getting a CM who knows NOTHING about what their job is supposed to be... :brick:

JimboJones123

You thought people skipped out on their ADRs before...

I'm really excited for this train wreck waiting to happen. Especially to launch it during Free Dining... Oh boy!!!

kennygman

Original Poster
I've heard that Disney is going to implement a tool that auto sends a confirm of your reservations a few days before your trip. Perhaps that will help people to remember to cancel their ressies.

hrcollectibles

I've heard that Disney is going to implement a tool that auto sends a confirm of your reservations a few days before your trip. Perhaps that will help people to remember to cancel their ressies.

I don't think people will remember to cancel those reservations.... I really do not like it when people make multiple reservations for the same time....

kennygman

Original Poster
I agree about multiple for same time, say 2 or 3 lunch ressies on the same day. With the newer Deluxe Dining Plan, many people are reserving 3 times a day though.

JWG

They have to find a way to fix this whole reservation process. I tried getting reservations to Le Cellier for 3 mos. any day of our 7 day trip. Wasn't successful.

Frankly, while I get everyone will hate this, they almost have to start charging a deposit for reservations and only refund if you 1) show (credit toward bill) or 2) cancel before 6pm of the day prior or something.

I like the online option as holding for ADR's was painful sometimes, but find away to only allow one at a time or start charging.

kennygman

Original Poster
They have to find a way to fix this whole reservation process. I tried getting reservations to Le Cellier for 3 mos. any day of our 7 day trip. Wasn't successful.

Frankly, while I get everyone will hate this, they almost have to start charging a deposit for reservations and only refund if you 1) show (credit toward bill) or 2) cancel before 6pm of the day prior or something.

I like the online option as holding for ADR's was painful sometimes, but find away to only allow one at a time or start charging.
I'd be okay with a small deposit not charged until a no show. It would eliminate people failing to cancel. What do you guys think?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just conjecture. Agents don't have any such access, even though the site says this is possible.

Hope it comes soon though.
Mine does. :shrug: My TA told me she had access to online ADR booking about a week ago. I can't book until this Sunday, so am hoping it's rolled out to the public by then. :D

Ghall

Has anyone managed to book ADR's online, I used the following link:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/dining/

and this is what it says:

"Are reservations available at Walt Disney World Resort restaurants? Yes, reservations are available-and highly recommended-at many Walt Disney World Resort restaurants. You may make reservations online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. It is recommended that you arrive at restaurants 5 minutes prior to your seating time. You will be seated at the next available table that can accommodate your party"

But when I clicked on that link, I get nothing???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom