New Walt Disney World Magazine

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
:ROFLOL:That's awesome.....

I can picture the van pulling up to the Editor's house now....

Yeah then they give me all the magazines and I can put on my UPS uniform and deliver them to everyone and you will ALL LOVE ME!!! Well love me a little more than you already do.

Disney05

It's funny how we can wait on a line for 40, 50 minutes or more sweating like crazy for a 3 minute ride, but when it comes to waiting for this magazine to come out, we want it now.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
It's funny how we can wait on a line for 40, 50 minutes or more sweating like crazy for a 3 minute ride, but when it comes to waiting for this magazine to come out, we want it now.

Thats because THEY TELL YOU HOW LONG YOU SHOULD BE WAITING IN LINE...

This dude TOLD us they were mailed and the time frame its taking doesnt make sense.

Think how happy youd be if you got in line for HM and it said 5 mins and a day later your at the horse carriage.

grumpyemt

magazine

good evening,
just joined this board. i subscribed to celebrations magazine and as 6:00pm today no magazine yet. i leave on wed the 29th i hope it come tommorow.:shrug::hammer:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Hmmmm what if I dont?

Hahah no Im just one of the most impatient people you will ever meet. If you say your gonna do something today Id wish it was done yesterday.

Hopefully this isn't a scam, but it sure isn't being handled well. Count me as another who is waiting to subscribe until you all recieve your magazines. In all honesty if this was a scam I doubt this this guy would answer your e-mails.

jrh1985

Hopefully this isn't a scam, but it sure isn't being handled well. Count me as another who is waiting to subscribe until you all recieve your magazines. In all honesty if this was a scam I doubt this this guy would answer your e-mails.
good point. I've been wondering this all afternoon: If it is a scam, would Paypal alert their customers that used Paypal to pay for Celebrations?

vegasbnd

I just got an email back asking about the magazine and I was told we should have in hand by the end of the week. They are leaving the mail house.

UKDisneyAddict

Lou Mongello invited me (among others!) to join the Facebook group for the magazine. Tim Foster, the other co-editor has today put this message on there:

Hi Folks!
I know everyone's anxious to get that first copy (no one more than me!), so I called the mail house to double confirm that they are indeed on the way (yes they are!). They did remind me that magazine delivery isn't quite as speedy as good old first class, but they should start arriving around mid-week. Those of you who live in the Texas are are probably in luck, that's where they're mailing from. Those of you in father flung regions (like me in the Northeast!) may have to hold out for an extra few days, but by next week we will all hopefully have our feet propped up on the couch enjoying a bit of that Disney magic!
Remember, it's a race to see who gets to post first!
Just a li-i-i-i-i-i-ttle bit longer...
Take care everyone!
Tim

:sohappy:

jrh1985

Lou Mongello invited me (among others!) to join the Facebook group for the magazine. Tim Foster, the other co-editor has today put this message on there:

Hi Folks!
I know everyone's anxious to get that first copy (no one more than me!), so I called the mail house to double confirm that they are indeed on the way (yes they are!). They did remind me that magazine delivery isn't quite as speedy as good old first class, but they should start arriving around mid-week. Those of you who live in the Texas are are probably in luck, that's where they're mailing from. Those of you in father flung regions (like me in the Northeast!) may have to hold out for an extra few days, but by next week we will all hopefully have our feet propped up on the couch enjoying a bit of that Disney magic!
Remember, it's a race to see who gets to post first!
Just a li-i-i-i-i-i-ttle bit longer...
Take care everyone!
Tim

:sohappy:
Can you give us a link to the face book page? I went to Facebook .com and it was just a log in page. I know nothing about Facebook

disneytopdog

I guess I will see it first according to the previous post, as I said there was nothing today. My mail is in the box by 12 noon everyday. I work 6a-3p central the rest of this week and will PBR( POST BERFORE READING)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom