New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

EPCOT Explorer

Sorry, the fab five are evicted from the new FL. They don't fit the theme at all. Not even remotely.

Most people think M&M are headed for more prestigious digs uptown. Yep, the upscale Main Street USA. I hear they are pretty excited about the move too.
We do need a newer, better place for the Fab 5, though.
DHS?
I would be quite surprised if he considered those evidenc eof backstory.

I really do think they are.:shrug:

JustInTime

Heres a lanch type coaster they are building in Toy Story Land in HKDL

Toy-Story-Land-01.jpg

Toy Story land looks like complete crap. What are they thinking? This should never be built.

SirGoofy

Yep. I'm hoping it's a sign of the times. Backstory is "in" now in WDI...:D I hope.

*looks at SEA*:lol:

Eh, yes and no. I ignore their attempts to make HM cohesive, because it's not supposed to be like. It's one of the reasons I despise the PotC overhaul. It put a shackled storyline where there was no need. It's the same reason I'd be ed if they put a complete storyline in on the Jungle Cruise. These are rides that were your own adventure, you could make up what ever you wanted the storyline to be.

There are rides that need the storyline way, but there's rides that don't as well.

EPCOT Explorer

Eh, yes and no. I ignore their attempts to make HM cohesive, because it's not supposed to be like. It's one of the reasons I despise the PotC overhaul. It put a shackled storyline where there was no need. It's the same reason I'd be ed if they put a complete storyline in on the Jungle Cruise. These are rides that were your own adventure, you could make up what ever you wanted the storyline to be.

There are rides that need the storyline way, but there's rides that don't as well.
EXACTLY what I have been trying to verbalize.:lol:

We want a back story (With SEA in this case) but don't make the ride run all around it like POTC does. Keep somethings in the dark, like on HM. Well put.

JustInTime

Agreed, it really does look terrible.

yeah. When you look at the art it feels nothing like Toy Story. Nothing there fits into the movies. Why are all these toys outside? Why does it seem like it is the back yard of a trailer (no offense). It's even got the Christmas lights and weeds to go aolng with it.

I don't think this is something that Andy would do. Now, if they made a gigantic cardboard playland, that I could see. They could even still put the rides in there. That theme would be better than the trashy looking bark yard theme.

So, if WDI are reading this, we call a redo!

SirGoofy

I really don't think Toy Story Land looks that bad.

I have a problem with it being put into HKDL because it shouldn't be part of a DL style park.

EPCOT Explorer

yeah. When you look at the art it feels nothing like Toy Story. Nothing there fits into the movies. Why are all these toys outside? Why does it seem like it is the back yard of a trailer (no offense). It's even got the Christmas lights and weeds to go aolng with it.

I don't think this is something that Andy would do. Now, if they made a gigantic cardboard playland, that I could see. They could even still put the rides in there. That theme would be better than the trashy looking bark yard theme.

So, if WDI are reading this, we call a redo!
Exactly, it looks kind of disjointed from what we know of TS. Maybe TS3 takes a new direction?

Disneyson 1

It looks like Sid decided to put up a horror camp in his backyard. I mean, the tortured R.C Racer spinning back and forth, Slinky forever chasing his tail, and the army men tied to parachutes that they can't escape from. And the scale isn't even right! We're ants in comparison to the giant toys. They obviously cut and pasted from A Bug's Land.

_Scar

I really don't think Toy Story Land looks that bad.

I have a problem with it being put into HKDL because it shouldn't be part of a DL style park.

I agree for both HKDL and WDS, but I also think it looks bad. :lol:

Why a half pipe roller coaster when they could of made a decent and longer ridge out of it maybe adding that loop that is in al these hot wheels play sets.

I still have no idea what that spinner is. All I know is that ikt features Slinky and it spins. :shrug:

It's kinda sad this has to go next to Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom