New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

jt04

I don't see why not.

See, I'm thinking the new 20K movie may be part of a much bigger picture. I mean this whole AC stuff has mega franchise written all over it.

I mean if they so chose, they could build incredibly fun and exciting worlds here and cleverly tie in other stories such as 20K. Think National Treasure meets DaVinchi Code.

Mind boggles :dazzle:

_Scar

Exactly. And who needs Pirates 4 when there are Explorers and Adventurers stories available. Off the wall, but could Nemo be considered part of the club?

I don't know about you, but Pirates is a super mega franchise and I'd be extremely disappointed if ended.

jt04

I don't know about you, but Pirates is a super mega franchise and I'd be extremely disappointed if ended.

I'd rather they do a fourth but this AC concept has more potential IMO.

Pirates is OK but far from my favorite movie franchise. :shrug:

_Scar

The whole original trilogy between Will and Elizabeth is done. The new movie would be about Captain Jack's adventures in New Orleans. Depp was the main reason why PotC movie franchise succeeded in the first place. Imagine Tom Cruise or Brendan Frasier being Sparrow.... :fork::ROFLOL::shrug: that was kinda random...

EPCOT Explorer

Why rip out stuff when you have the Veranda sitting empty?;)
Veranda. Want. :D

Exactly. And who needs Pirates 4 when there are Explorers and Adventurers stories available. Off the wall, but could Nemo be considered part of the club?

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Would love to see some SEA become very popular. :D I would be all over that.

Was actually thinking of Nemo and the SEA, today. Sadly, no. :( If he broke is bond with society....why would be be part of another one?:(

magicmaya

Veranda. Want. :D

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Would love to see some SEA become very popular. :D I would be all over that.

Was actually thinking of Nemo and the SEA, today. Sadly, no. :( If he broke is bond with society....why would be be part of another one?:(

I would like to see wavin for space mountain get popular. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom