Mystery in Disney World II

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Clue #1

During her interview, a VIP had this to say: "We were coming towards the "auction" scene, when I noticed that, one of the the pirates had no clothes on." A search was ordered, which resulted in the clothes being found, in a locker, near the entrance. New2WDW also found a slip of torn paper with the numbers: 21, 35, 36, and a hair. It was taken to the lab, where forensics declared it to be, not only human, but male.

Tomorrow will be our first Poll day.

dandaman

Hmmm...

Fantasmic!kid said:
New2WDW also found a slip of torn paper with the numbers: 21, 35, 36, and a hair.

21 + 35 - 36 = 20

Fantasmic!kid said:
Interruption? – A 20 year old college student who took a semester off from the University of Washington to work as a Cast Member at his favorite ride at Walt Disney World, the Pirates of the Caribbean.

:drevil:

New2WDW

We have been pulling out all the stops on solving this case including this high-tech info gathering system....(see link below)

Missingdog.jpg

Be sure to look at all the clues and information closely and when the poll posts be sure to vote on who you think is innocent!

SIR90210

Universal maps...don't point at me, thousands of people go through that attraction on a daily basis, including the VIP's, many of whom go to Orlando's other entertainment offerings. As for the clothes, what the Hell would I be doing in them? They must be disgusting. As for the numbers... dandaman's equation sounds so contrived. I'm suspecting someone...

New2WDW

SIR90210 said:
Universal maps...don't point at me, thousands of people go through that attraction on a daily basis, including the VIP's, many of whom go to Orlando's other entertainment offerings. As for the clothes, what the Hell would I be doing in them? They must be disgusting. As for the numbers... dandaman's equation sounds so contrived. I'm suspecting someone...

Thanks for clearing that up for us, but I will still keep that info in mind! The first poll has closed and the votes are in, I went on a donut break and now I can't find Detective Fantasmic!Kid? Hmmm.... he will post the results soon!:D

Detective New2!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Hola!,

Joanna71985 was indeed innocent of the crime. Anybody that good-look......I mean........uh yeah, she was innocent.

Clue #2

After finding the pirate clothes in a locker the detectives searched the Rental Log and found that a name had been erased. The only letter that was decipherable from the indented paper was...... the letter I.

Tomorrow will be our second Poll Day.

SIR90210

Fantasmic!kid said:
Clue #2

After finding the pirate clothes in a locker the detectives searched the Rental Log and found that a name had been erased. The only letter that was decipherable from the indented paper was...... the letter I.

That narrows it down to:
Interruption?
SIR90210
SilentWindODoom
nighttimewisher
Siege898
Now tell us, is the fact that you capitalized your "I" important?

Interruption?

SIR90210 said:
That narrows it down to:
Interruption?
SIR90210
SilentWindODoom
nighttimewisher
Siege898
Now tell us, is the fact that you capitalized your "I" important?
If it was than that means it's just down to me and SIR. In which case I think I know who it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom