Mystery in Disney World II

SilentWindODoom

Have you checked my profile? I love the ride, and I love the ride just as it is. Why would I steal a part of the original ride, especially something that was going to survive into the new ride?

Siege898

Siege898 - An 18 year old college guy who loves a good dare. Give him a dare, he'll do it! He's been dared to swear, dared to "kiss the girl", and has now been dared to grab something from Pirates of the Caribbean. He was reported as being uncomfortable with this particular dare, because of his love for Disney. But, he doesn't want to become a sap on his dare reputation.

I have a true love for Disney, I would never destroy it. My Reputation is not nearly as important as my love for Disney!

pluto77

I don't even know why I'm being accused. When we found out the dog was missing, I was the first to report the incident. I love working for Disney. I've worked at every single dark ride to experience everything. I want the promotion because my dream is to be a Disney executive, and I need to work my way up. I would never want to lose my job.

pluto77

Interruption? said:
It wasn't me. I was sick that day. I think it was Pluto77.
I won't stand for this. :fork: There is no evidence against me, I'm the one who reported the dog missing. I'm calling my lawyer!
KrazyKemp said:
Pretty quick to accuse there, Interruption? ....

Especially when everyone hasn't posted an alibi yet

Hmm
I agree, he sounds pretty nervous about something.

dandaman

Plus, pluto77 could have stolen the dog, and hidden it somewhere within the ungerground tunnels of the MK. Since most CM's would be at the PotC event, there would be less of a chance to have the dog found again. Hence, he reported the crime only after he had properly hidden it somewhere.

New2WDW

Detective New reporting....

I see that we have all alibis but one............Connor002, needs to check in. We are currently looking into the alibis listed and will post some follow up information probably sometime tomorrow and then the first official clue will be posted Monday!

Connor002

While it is quite true that I am an avid collector of Disney memorabilia, it may come as a surprise to you that years passed spent in the CIA have left me with a back prone to being "bent out of shape" by excessive activity, which would include that of which removing a mechanical dog from its home in a classic Disney attraction. While it is true that the job would be made all the more simpler by my CIA training, would I really go through the trouble to break the law after so many years spent protecting it?

KrazyKemp

There's no phantom in POTC other than George...

And I haven't seen any sign of him since I started remodeling POTC...

Although...I haven't seen my Allen Wrench since yesterday...

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
After inspecting the site and the suspects' alibis we have this additional information:

1) Researched the George ghost story and have background on the construction worker's death during the construction of the original ride and the custom of greeting the ghost as well as saying goodnight so all things go smoothly.

2) Even thou this was a special VIP & CM ride we have found out that randomly selected guests that were near the ride that morning were aloud to ride to make sure everything was in working order for the VIP tour later.

3) We found some park maps from Magic Kingdom, Universal and Sea World on the floor of the ride lobby.

4) There was obvious evidence of foot traffic near and around the Pirates of the Caribbean jail scene.

5) We are currently involved in interviewing VIPs who rode the ride for additional clues which will be posted as soon as we are complete.

Any discussion on this information would be appreciated from the suspects.

dandaman

5) We are currently involved in interviewing VIP's who rode the ride for additional clues which will be posted as soon as we are complete.

When I'd ridden it before, I thought I noticed the dog still being there. 'Course, I've ridden it so many times, it just seems to blend in nowadays.

Universal and SeaWorld maps... could it be that Connor, the collector, accidentally dropped some maps from other local parks? :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom