Mystery in Disney World II

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
I had put pluto77 there instead of you.

I'll have the PROPER poll in a jiff.

Let's try again:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=73049

nighttimewisher said:
fantasmic!kid im really sorry but im not gonna be able to participate in the rest of this game - im off to the World in the morning! hope i havent ruined anythin and urll still let me play in ur fun games later.

Sorry again (gonna miss u guys) nighttimewisher x
No prob. Hope you have a great time! :wave:

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Sorry about the mix-up but, yes, nighttimewisher was innocent.

FINAL CLUE

The detectives, New2WDW and I included, reviewed all the clues and still could not come to a conclusion. We were definitely at a loss. But a few hours later, a letter arrived at the department.....and it was addressed to us! All the letter had to say was: "Yeah, I got the dog and I am going to keep it just the way it is!"

Tomorrow is our final Poll Day.

SilentWindODoom

The poll has ended, and Interruption has been named the guitly one. Was he? Did everyone choose wisely, or did the guilty one escape the police and go off to hide out in Mexico?

SilentWindODoom

Ahh... Well, now I know. I'll let our illustrious host make the big announcement, though. I don't want to spoil it, but, I guess, if you payed attention to the close details, you figured out who it was.

New2WDW

This would be a great time to boast in all of your detective excellence! Anyone want to show how and why they voted for Interruption?

???????:D

FantasmicKid! will reveal the final answer sooooon!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Oh, no! You guys picked the wrong guy. It wasn't Interruption, it was...

Thanks again for playing the
Mystery in Disney World II.

Hope to see you again for
Mystery in Disney World III.​
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom