Mystery in Disney World II

dandaman

nighttimewisher, one of the suspects on my list, just so happens to be a journalist.

Not an employee. Therefore it wouldn't be in the database.

Hmm... :D

SilentWindODoom

Jeez. First the whole mess with my cousin (which I had mentioned earlier), and now my grandmother's in Vassar's ICU. It's been a crazy few weeks. I missed the past few days of everything on this board, but I'm back now, and it's nice to know that I've come back to my name being put up as one of the main suspects.

I've brought up time and time again that I don't have the motive, when you get right down to it. Now, Interruption is working for Disney, and would be in the database. That leaves Night Time Wisher. He's your man, so lets focus on him, and not allow him to pull the wool over our eyes.

SilentWindODoom

I'm just trying to get tothe bottom of this. I hope you haven't taken offense to this, but I'm just following the lines of reason, and that is where they took me.

Of course, maybe you'retaking offense because someone's outed you.:eek: :lookaroun

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
pluto77 was indeed innocent of the crime. :D

Clue #6

Interruption? has been passed over by most of our clues, so we decided to check his school records at the University of Washington. While New2WDW searched his file, I happened to stumble upon another name. This particular person had worked with Interruption? on several themed projects while they were in school. When New2 and I interviewed the teachers, they all had this to say: Those two were the biggest Pirates of the Caribbean fans I had ever seen!

Tomorrow will be our sixth Poll Day.

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
dandaman was indeed innocent of stealing the dog.

Today's clue:

Clue #7

I was almost certain that Interruption? was our guy, but New2 was still not sure. So we double-checked the employee database, where we found out that Interruption? was scheduled to work the day of the crime, but had indeed called in sick..........which matched his alibi!
To make sure, we searched the apartment building, where we found video showing him at his apartment at the time of the crime.

Tomorrow will be our seventh Poll Day.

dandaman

Sorry about my absence over the past two days. Had a throat infection, and canvassing for donations, and track practice... whew!

And I come back to find myself innocent! :lol:

At least I can still vote. :D

nighttimewisher

fantasmic!kid im really sorry but im not gonna be able to participate in the rest of this game - im off to the World in the morning! hope i havent ruined anythin and urll still let me play in ur fun games later.

Sorry again (gonna miss u guys) nighttimewisher x :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom