Mystery in Disney World II

SilentWindODoom

Wow. Everyone's voting for Connor. I'm surprised.

Well, things have barely been narrowed down, but narrowed down nonetheless. As I've stated before, a purist wouldn't steal a famous original piece. I just hope it wasn't Connor and we just let him win the game.

KrazyKemp

I'm still a prime suspect??

Just because my fingerprints were dound along with a few other shady people??

Ridiculous...

That dog reminds me too much of my own dog...who passed away several months ago...

It would be heartbreaking to see it everyday...

pluto77

KrazyKemp said:
I'm still a prime suspect??

Just because my fingerprints were dound along with a few other shady people??

Ridiculous...

That dog reminds me too much of my own dog...who passed away several months ago...

It would be heartbreaking to see it everyday...
or maybe that's just another motive for stealing the dog...hmmmm....

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Connor002 was completely, 100%, absolutely, positively, definitely.............................. innocent.

Shocker!

*Note* I'll be posting the clue, tomorrow. Everything's been crazy at work and home, plus I'm sick again. :rolleyes:

See you all tomorrow!

New2WDW

Sorry about the delay! I have not heard from FantasmicKid! Since he said he was sick and not feeling well! If he does not respond by this afternoon I would go ahead and post another clue.

New2

New2WDW

How about a recap:

After inspecting the site and the suspects' alibis we have this additional information:
1) Researched the George ghost story and have background on the construction worker's death during the construction of the original ride and the custom of greeting the ghost as well as saying goodnight so all things go smoothly.
2) Even thou this was a special VIP & CM ride we have found out that randomly selected guests that were near the ride that morning were aloud to ride to make sure everything was in working order for the VIP tour later.
3) We found some park maps from Magic Kingdom, Universal and SeaWorld on the floor of the ride lobby.
4) There was obvious evidence of foot traffic near and around the POTC jail scene.
5) We are currently involved in interviewing VIP's who rode the ride for additional clues which will be posted as soon as we are complete.

Clue #1
During her interview, a VIP had this to say: "We were coming towards the "auction" scene, when I noticed that, one of the the pirates had no clothes on." A search was ordered, which resulted in the clothes being found, in a locker, near the entrance. New2WDW also found a slip of torn paper with the numbers: 21, 35, 36, and a hair. It was taken to the lab, where forensics declared it to be, not only human, but male.
Clue #2
After finding the pirate clothes in a locker the detectives searched the Rental Log and found that a name had been erased. The only letter that was decipherable from the indented paper was...... the letter I.
Clue #3
Splitting up to follow different leads, Fantasmic!kid checked the security records for the park and found a report on a stolen stroller near the Pirates of the Caribbean - which later was found near the locker area with its original contents and what looked like dog fur. Meanwhile, New2WDW found a animatronics locker (inside the Pirates of the Caribbean) which had a combination that matched the numbers on the paper. When dusted, the following suspects fingerprints showed on the Disney database:
Interruption!,
Pluto77,
dandaman,
KrazyKemp,
&
one unidentified set not found in Disney records.

Suspects Remaining:

Interruption?
Pluto77
dandaman
KrazyKemp
SilentWindODoom
nighttimewisher
Siege898

New2WDW

Next Clue!

Clue #4

Not knowing what to do without his Detective buddy FantasmicKid!, New2WDW searched for missing tools from the locker and found them in the water moat near the jail scene. Again checking for fingerprints the following were found on the tools:
pluto77
KrazyKemp
and the same unidentified set found on the locker.

Tomorrow will be a poll day! I hope everything is OK with FantasmicKid!​

New2WDW

Poll day today - I will set it up and post it sometime after noon! Be ready to vote who you think is innocent! Read thru the recap clues and information!

New2

New2WDW

The latest vote for KrazyKemp was indeed correct he did not steal the dog.
So who did.......?:lookaroun

Additional information has just become available regarding the name that was erased from the locker rental log. It has now been verified that the letter deciphered was a lower case " i ". Another letter from that name has also been deciphered but we can not tell if it is an " n " or " m ".

New2

dandaman

Of the suspects remaining:

Interruption?
Pluto77
dandaman
KrazyKemp
SilentWindODoom
nighttimewisher
Siege898

The following have both a lower case "I" and either "N" or "M":

Interruption?
SilentWindOfDoom
nighttimewisher

New2WDW

dandaman said:
Of the suspects remaining:

Interruption?
Pluto77
dandaman
KrazyKemp
SilentWindODoom
nighttimewisher
Siege898

The following have both a lower case "I" and either "N" or "M":

Interruption?
SilentWindOfDoom
nighttimewisher

Don't forget KrazyKemp was just voted innocent!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Clue #5

New2WDW finally caught up with me as I had been reviewing hours of security video from the locker area. I had seen on the videos: a man pushing a stroller through the area. And it was chock-full of clothes! We ran a check of the man's picture on the employee database, almost certain that we had found something. But, shockingly, there was no match!

Tomorrow will be our fifth Poll day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom