Mystery in Disney World II

SilentWindODoom

I'm sorry. There's this big family drama, and it's been a rough two weeks, especially since a makeup class made yesterday an even later day. I just haven't managed to get in here in the past few days. I don't even have enough time to read this right now, but I will be back tomorrow to partake.

New2WDW

Now that the girl is out....
Male hair = Male suspect who has a fancy for pirate clothing! :lol:

The numbers on the note? Hmmmm! We are still working on that clue.

The erased name on the Rental log! Would the culprit be that dumb to rent a locker with there own name or were they trying to set someone up? OR....did they not plan on stealing the Dog that day? :lookaroun

GHOST!:eek: Since we have received no comments regarding the disruption of George I guess the ghost is in the clear!:lol:

Next Poll coming soon! I am going to take another donut break.

Detective New2!

dandaman

Possibly the writer of the supposed name, in fact wrote down his nationality instead? Seeing as how there are no I's in "Canada" ("Does that mean you're all blind?" :lookaroun), I believe I'm the only one in the clear so far, with this newly added clue. Not to mention the fact that my name has no "I", either.

SilentWindODoom

Hmm... I've looked over the information... and I gotta tell you... I have no friggin' clue who did it (besides, of course, that it's someone other than me).

The only thing I can see the numbers being is the combination to something, perhaps the locker itself or something important to accessing the dog.

I don't know who it is doing this, so I'm just going to go ahead and blame Connor.

We have to make sure that the guilty party does not try to weasel his way out of it, and have us vote him out early. We, as a detective group must not be defeated by this dog thief.

Connor002

SilentWindODoom said:
I don't know who it is doing this, so I'm just going to go ahead and blame Connor.

Oh, fine. Just because I have a picture of the dog out of its normal setting and in a garage sitting on top of my old CIA tool box I become the suspect...

:lookaroun

pluto77

dandaman said:
Possibly the writer of the supposed name, in fact wrote down his nationality instead? Seeing as how there are no I's in "Canada" ("Does that mean you're all blind?" :lookaroun), I believe I'm the only one in the clear so far, with this newly added clue. Not to mention the fact that my name has no "I", either.
What about your location? Belle River, Ontario :lookaroun

New2WDW

Connor002 said:
Oh, fine. Just because I have a picture of the dog out of its normal setting and in a garage sitting on top of my old CIA tool box I become the suspect...
:lookaroun

You mean this locker!

Connerslocker.jpg
:lol:

New2WDW

Connor002 said:
Well, considering my name is spelled with on O, not an E, that proves my innocence.:D :lookaroun

Awe man! I tried to edit too quick!

Please note this is an aside to the game and not official evidence!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Clue #3

Splitting up to follow different leads, Fantasmic!kid checked the security records for the park and found a report on a stolen stroller near the Pirates of the Caribbean - which later was found near the locker area with its original contents and what looked like dog fur. Meanwhile, New2WDW found a animatronics locker (inside the Pirates of the Caribbean) which had a combination that matched the numbers on the paper. When dusted, the following suspects fingerprints showed on the Disney database:
Interruption!,
Pluto77,
dandaman,
KrazyKemp,
&
one unidentified set not found in Disney records.

Tomorrow will be our third Poll Day.

dandaman

Again, why would I sabotage a ride I essentially funded? Stealing anything of the company's would leave a mark on its record. Certainly, I wouldn't want to jeopardize my investments.

Going back to the erased name with "I" in it... the only possible suspect left would be Interruption?.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom