Movies...movies...movies

SirGoofy

I thought that. So who was the new silver one?

I think they had too many bots and not really any explanation of who was who? It felt like a tv show more than a movie where characters just drop in and then disappear.

Yea, I had a problem with that as well. The silver Corvette was Sideswipe.

Nope.
Not dead.
I drive Jazz around every day....I just don't let him transform.:cool:

:lol:

I'm hoping to have Bumblebee once I graduate and get a real job.:D

EPCOT Explorer

Hey! Say what you want about the film, Peter Cullen has an awesome voice. Just listen to him say "ONLY on Toonami..."

:D

No thank you.

For those of you just joining us, we're coming up on some possibly great stuff like Public Enemies, BLOOD: The Last Vampire, Funny People, District 9, Ponyo (on the cliff by the Sea), MOON (Still not showing in real theaters), Inglorious Basterds, and Cold Souls.

Did I forget anything? (Don't say G.I.Joe, that doesn't count as anything.)
Public looks good, but why now 123, Servo?

Nope.
Not dead.
I drive Jazz around every day....I just don't let him transform.:cool:
Heh. I can attest to that.:lol:
Apparently the twins were all Michael Bay's idea:

http://www.joblo.com/the-twins-are-on-bay

:brick: He should be ashamed...

EPCOT Explorer

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I have been told, via Facebook, that I should kill myself for not liking Transformers.

And you thought EPCOT Fanboys were bad...:rolleyes:

EpcotServo

I have been told, via Facebook, that I should kill myself for not liking Transformers.

That's the stupidest thing ever uttered by anyone ever...If you're gonna' kill yourself do it for not liking much, much better stuff...Not ANYTHING from Micheal Bay...
:lol: :hammer:

Jasonflz

Don't be surprised. There are at leat 1000 people on this site I visit that hate the film. Even the critics reviewing it took nice jabs at Michael Bay.

Btw; People who tell you to kill yourself are losers and they probably live in their mom's basement.

EPCOT Explorer

"U need sum taste"

I'm sure his cracker jack education means he's seen really fine pieces of intellectual art.

:dazzle:
She's really seen art. Scarier? Yes, I thought so too.:lol::lol:

Don't be surprised. There are at leat 1000 people on this site I visit that hate the film. Even the critics reviewing it took nice jabs at Michael Bay.

Btw; People who tell you to kill yourself are losers and they probably live in their mom's basement.

Oh, indeed. Bay should be ashamed of himself, IMHO.:shrug:

EpcotServo

She's really seen art. Scarier? Yes, I thought so too.:lol::lol:

Only technically. Again, we live in a world where grown men and women will refuse to watch something based solely because it's animated, I'm never surprised at anything when it comes to people anymore.

Oh, indeed. Bay should be ashamed of himself, IMHO.:shrug:

Not unless it's so bad it accelerates past how bad all of his other films. I'd be proud of being able to do that...

EPCOT Explorer

Only technically. Again, we live in a world where grown men and women will refuse to watch something based solely because it's animated, I'm never surprised at anything when it comes to people anymore.

Not unless it's so bad it accelerates past how bad all of his other films. I'd be proud of being able to do that...

I've seen a few of his others. This was the worst, trust me.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom