More Fairies ... At WDW?

EPCOT Explorer

Many do but it has not reached a "point of know return". It is getting close IMO.

I'm from Parts Unknown, New Mexico. I live in a double-wide just off Route 66. :cool:
:rolleyes::ROFLOL:

You didn't think I missed this did you?

I never said "everything" is coming and the doomers were saying nothing is pending. They were saying nothing of consequence was coming until very recently when leaks proved them wrong. The blueprint blindsided them, even though there were rumblings, and they were caught off guard by the extent of it.

So lets not engage in revisionism please.

11 Days until D23 and the truth! :sohappy:

:wave:
Hark who is talking!:rolleyes: You spin like a fan, jt!:wave:

The Doom and Gloomers and I never said "nothing" was coming, either! It was merely stated that outlooks were bleak because of the economy and the wonderful outlook of your pals at TDO.:wave:

Blind-sided in the fact of how it looked, yes. Or at least I was. But in scope? Or in litany of attractions? Ummmm...No.

Yeah, you missed.

WDW Vacationer

I'm torn!:veryconfu

We have no one saying if anything WDW related will be announced at D23...except Conundrum and JT.:rolleyes:

Conundrum-says nothing related to WDW.

JT-Something!

Neither have gret reputations,who to beleive? Hmmmmm......

EPCOT Explorer

We have no one saying if anything WDW related will be announced at D23...except Conundrum and JT.:rolleyes:

JT-Something!

:lol::lol::lol::lookaroun

I'm thinking a couple (Read: TWO) for WDW. If there is more...I'm VERY shocked.

If there is less....I'm shocked but in a Hindsight Biased-ish way.:lookaroun:lol:

The Conundrum

JT-Something!

They will show something for WDW but the stuff being announced for the other parks will eclipse it.

jt04

:rolleyes::ROFLOL:

Hark who is talking!:rolleyes: You spin like a fan, jt!:wave:

The Doom and Gloomers and I never said "nothing" was coming, either! It was merely stated that outlooks were bleak because of the economy and the wonderful outlook of your pals at TDO.:wave:

Blind-sided in the fact of how it looked, yes. Or at least I was. But in scope? Or in litany of attractions? Ummmm...No.

Yeah, you missed.

No, I've been saying that expansions happen in cycles and that WDW was due for some significant investment in the parks. I compared it to a pendulum swinging back towards WDW as projects cleared Imagineering for DCA and they could turn their attention to WDW. Eddie Sotto agreed with the theory that these things happen in cycles. And I got all kinds of grief for saying WDW was about to get attention.

Remember??????? :veryconfu

:ROFLOL:

EPCOT Explorer

No, I've been saying that expansions happen in cycles and that WDW was due for some significant investment in the parks. I compared it to a pendulum swinging back towards WDW as projects cleared Imagineering for DCA and they could turn their attention to WDW. Eddie Sotto agreed with the theory that these things happen in cycles. And I got all kinds of grief for saying WDW was about to get attention.

Remember??????? :veryconfu

That you did....But again, a spin.

Hopefully the pendulum does not dally in Disneyland and shimmy in Shanghai.:wave:

jt04

That you did....But again, a spin.

Hopefully the pendulum does not dally in Disneyland and shimmy in Shanghai.:wave:

Umm, how is it spin if I was right?

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I'm supporting your efforts to keep Marvel out of EC. Well, except for UoE.:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Umm, how is it spin if I was right?

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I'm supporting your efforts to keep Marvel out of EC. Well, except for UoE.:lookaroun

So...this is all about you being right, huh? Ego can't take being wrong?:shrug:

No one said you were wrong, or right. I DID say, that in a way, EVERYONE is.:wave:

And thank you...No self respecting Disney fan should want Super Heros in a park that is dedicated to the Future and World Culture.

magicmaya

No one said you were wrong, or right. I DID say, that in a way, EVERYONE is.:wave:

And thank you...No self respecting Disney fan should want Super Heros in a park that is dedicated to the Future and World Culture.

I rather have spiderman in the parks than stitch :lookaroun

jt04

No, there have been more than a few snarky comments that I don't know what I'm talking about and attacks on my credibility. I'm just pushing back a bit and will continue to do so when warrented.

As for Marvel in UoE, I just think FW should have offerings for all ages. Nemo, Journey and Energy (marvel characters) wouldn't be too over the top IMO

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
No, there have been more than a few snarky comments that I don't know what I'm talking about and attacks on my credibility. I'm just pushing back a bit and will continue to do so when warrented.

JT and credibility now theres an oxymoron.

How can you have any credibility if you state regularly yourself you have no inside (or outside for that matter) info and are posting opinions? Is an opinion now worthy of credibility?

This is more confusing than normal.

EPCOT Explorer

I rather have spiderman in the parks than stitch :lookaroun
No...SGE by all means, here...:lol:

As for Marvel in UoE, I just think FW should have offerings for all ages. Nemo, Journey and Energy (marvel characters) wouldn't be too over the top IMO

And there have been more than a few snide remarks on my age, education, and any other info you get your hands on.:wave: You said you would stop, you didn't.

Journey with Marvel characters!? Yes, because the ORIGINAL characters that were created for the pavilion don't work.:rolleyes: Keeping in mind that one is the mascot for the park...

Kick him out again? That'll go splendidly.:rolleyes:

_Scar

No...SGE by all means, here...:lol:

And there have been more than a few snide remarks on my age, education, and any other info you get your hands on.:wave: You said you would stop, you didn't.

Journey with Marvel characters!? Yes, because the ORIGINAL characters that were created for the pavilion don't work.:rolleyes: Keeping in mind that one is the mascot for the park...

Kick him out again? That'll go splendidly.:rolleyes:

Storm Riders for WoL pavillion! (and not the X Men)

I happen to love UoE the way it is, it could just be reshot and the Dinosaur scene should be tweaked a little.... Ellen is classic!

EPCOT Explorer

Storm Riders for WoL pavillion! (and not the X Men)

I happen to love UoE the way it is, it could just be reshot and the Dinosaur scene should be tweaked a little.... Ellen is classic!

Would not mind that...:D

Ellen is not a classic. Radok Screens and two original songs are.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom