More Fairies ... At WDW?

The Conundrum

Umm, how is it spin if I was right?

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I'm supporting your efforts to keep Marvel out of EC. Well, except for UoE.:lookaroun

pfft EC is a joke in its current state. It's time to forget about the "worlds fair" approach that the park opened with since obviously Disney will never go back to that and start focusing on the future: MAHR-VEL City of Tomorrow.

I will be in Epcot every single day if it turns into a bustling futuristic metropolis where the universe is in peril every 5 mintues and god like superheroes clash in the sky like fireworks! :cool:

EPCOT Explorer

pfft EC is a joke in its current state. It's time to forget about the "worlds fair" approach that the park opened with since obviously Disney will never go back to that and start focusing on the future: MAHR-VEL City of Tomorrow.

I will be in Epcot every single day if it turns into a bustling futuristic metropolis where the universe is in peril every 5 mintues and god like superheroes clash in the sky like fireworks! :cool:

How the HECK is that anything in line with futurism and discovery or world culture?

Ridiculous.

Thank goodness WDI does not think like this.:rolleyes::lol::dazzle:

EPCOT Explorer

This coming from the guy who will come up with any story under the sun to justify Toy Story in Tomorrowland.

:rolleyes::ROFLOL:

Pulling at straws...

That's official cannon DISNEY WDI backstory.:wave:

You just took characters from other writers, other universes and shoved them into a park that does not have a narrative story. It has a historical story. One could even argue, (and I will!) that it IS the story and it tells one.

Nice try with that...:wave:

Now, you gonna answer my question or spin away from it?

The Conundrum

:rolleyes::ROFLOL:

Pulling at straws...

That's official cannon DISNEY WDI backstory.:wave:

So if WDI creates an "official cannon DISNEY WDI backstory" for having marvel charecters in Epcot that will satisfy you?

You just took characters from other writers, other universes and shoved them into a park that does not have a narrative story. It has a historical story. One could even argue, (and I will!) that it IS the story and it tells one.

Uh Pixar charecters are from other writers, other universes and WERE shoved into a park that does not have a narrative story (Finding Nemo at epcot, Monsters Inc. and Toy Story in MK). Im not even going to get into Donald Duck and the three cabelleros being shoved into Epcot and lion king and aladdin being tossed into Tiki room.

Nice try with that...:wave:

Once the new Drax the Destroyer e-ticket opens in place of that pathetic mission:space ride (another subpar attraction which you have defended in the past) then you will see things my way! :lol:

Now, you gonna answer my question or spin away from it?

im trying to but you didn't really give me any questions to answer

The Conundrum

Behold WDI's bold new vision for Epcot:

5931_125603347894_503687894_2593320.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

_Scar

This coming from the guy who will come up with any story under the sun to justify Toy Story in Tomorrowland.

LOL Buzz fits. He is a space ranger. If you don't think a space ranger fits TLAND then why don't you start a thread saying "KNOCK DOWN SPACE MOUNTAIN"?

Im not even going to get into Donald Duck and the three cabelleros being shoved into Epcot and lion king and aladdin being tossed into Tiki room.

Saludos Amigos goes 50 years back and clearly fits Mexico, and birds in the Tiki Room aren't out there.... :veryconfu I think it fits quite nice.

I've always wondered..... well let me just try to explain what I'm thinkin.....

Could they use PHH technology with ankle deep water? Could they load maybe 20 cars at once and each room could be a uniqe experience (like one room would be a massive circle like a teacups ride, then the next room it could all be 1 giant circle, ect.... I wonder if this could work with Tink lol

jt04

It is an interesting possibility I agree with that. But it's just too radical for Disney. I'd rather they built a park from the ground up.

jt04

JT and credibility now theres an oxymoron.

How can you have any credibility if you state regularly yourself you have no inside (or outside for that matter) info and are posting opinions? Is an opinion now worthy of credibility?

Depends on whose opinion it is.

So how was the U2 concert? :shrug:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Depends on whose opinion it is.

So how was the U2 concert? :shrug:

Well if its my opinion that is as good as fact. :animwink: Yours however.........

Opinion is opinion, unless it info under the guise of opinion....................if you catch my drift

U2 were fantastic, got in early and was in the inner section of the stage. Missed the overall impact of some of the stage effects but ended up literaly a few feet from the band. Didnt think they were quite as good as the last tour, and I dont know why, kept the politics to a minimum and sounded fantastic.

Now roll on Green Day ....................

DisneyCanadian

Why more fairies, I understand this may coincide with the new Tinkerbell movie, but does anyone else feel there is too much aimed at girls and not enough for boys to get excited about?

I don't see this generation of young boys getting excited for Balu, Wart, Aladdin etc. and I don't think the attraction to pirates will last forever.

jt04

Why more fairies, I understand this may coincide with the new Tinkerbell movie, but does anyone else feel there is too much aimed at girls and not enough for boys to get excited about?

I don't see this generation of young boys getting excited for Balu, Wart, Aladdin etc. and I don't think the attraction to pirates will last forever.

Marvel.

DisneyCanadian

I have been reading that around here. I do like the acquisition, I just hope it is not shoved down our throats, and it is exclusive to only 1 park, DHS. Give them their own show or land there, but I don't want to see Spiderman walking around at the MK, Epcot, or DAK.

EPCOT Explorer

So if WDI creates an "official cannon DISNEY WDI backstory" for having marvel charecters in Epcot that will satisfy you?

Uh Pixar charecters are from other writers,
other universes and WERE shoved into a park that does not have a narrative story (Finding Nemo at epcot, Monsters Inc. and Toy Story in MK). Im not even going to get into Donald Duck and the three cabelleros being shoved into Epcot and lion king and aladdin being tossed into Tiki room.

Once the new Drax the Destroyer e-ticket opens in place of that pathetic mission:space ride (another subpar attraction which you have defended in the past) then you will see things my way! :lol:

im trying to but you didn't really give me any questions to answer

How would it work? How do Super heros fit into a Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow?

They don't. The Toy Story issue, as previously said, is resolved because it's NOT TOYS. The Sci Fi universe you are in is based off of the look and feel that certain toys have. This motif is carried in it's technology, architecture, etc. How many times must I say that?

But done in conjunction with Disney....I see no problem. Nemo, yes, problem. How is that Futurism? It's like putting a super hero in EPCOT...OH, wait..:rolleyes: Donald Duck...Eh. It works, and only because he's with the 3 Cabs. But it's a fine line. The Tiki Room isn't the best attraction, but they are birds. Only real link it has, and that's why it suffers.

Yes, the most expensive and technological sound ride is pathetic. I do not get that idea at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom