More Fairies ... At WDW?

SirGoofy

You'd think how they out Tink, they'd out a more popular movie that easily beats tink with both genders.

Umm...yea. That's not correct at all. If you think Lion King is more popular than Tink with girls, you're incredibly wrong.

Not to mention I enjoy Tink's Meet and Greet, but that's another story...:lookaroun

The Conundrum

DAMNIT! And we still don't have Lion King, Pocahontas, or Aladdin ride?

Pocahontas flopped and the target audiance (my generation at the time of release) found it to be boring so no

An aladdin ride would be cool but its a tough nut to crack. I remember when innoventions first opened they had a tech demo for a possible aladin ride (A VR simulator where your on the magic carpet.) but alas nothing came of it.

Also not every single big disney movie needs an attraction.

yoyoflamingo

An aladdin ride would be cool but its a tough nut to crack. I remember when innoventions first opened they had a tech demo for a possible aladin ride (A VR simulator where your on the magic carpet.) but alas nothing came of it.

Also not every single big disney movie needs an attraction.

The VR Carpet wound up in DisneyQuest.

And if this part of the Fantasyland redo, then it's a definite plus, since all along it only looked like The Little Mermaid was the only true attraction being added. I welcome the addition. Hopefully it is a big dark ride.

EPCOT Explorer

Well, then! This is a nice little Blue SKy concept out of the blue, huh?:D

I like it, see no problem with it, and hope it comes around.:D

Eagerly watching....!

aladdin2007

An maybe even unique for WDW!:D

...untill Shanghai gets it.:lol: But at least it will premiere here.

Except Al Lutz stated it was coming to Disneyland in the next decade. Not sure what the timeline would be for ours but just guessing it would be a later phase of the fantasyland expansion when toontown goes away. Little Mermaid coming first I think right?

EPCOT Explorer

Except Al Lutz stated it was coming to Disneyland in the next decade. Not sure what the timeline would be for ours but just guessing it would be a later phase of the fantasyland expansion when toontown goes away. Little Mermaid coming first I think right?

Hopefully at the same time, an hopefully to WDW first!:D

That would be swell.:lol:

jt04

I think con is saying both are on the way as part of the FL extreme makeover.

MiklCraw4d

Its directly across from the Matterhorn load/unload, all thats left of the old motor boat lagoon is the the load/unload of it and the rest was filled in and turned into a meadow, with an emergency exit from the Sub tunnels.

Lame. I didn't know it had been filled it. When did that happen? When I was a kid in the 80s I was so jealous that Disneyland had the motorboats.

I had hoped that the fairy ride would be aquatic. Guess not.

BigB911

A while back, I bought DD a book introducing the Neverland Faries. It's one of her favs, and every time I read it to her, I can't help but think that it's almost as if the book is describing a new dark ride. I'll have to get the exact title and scan some of the pages for you all. But, it basically describes each of the fairies lands. Maybe this will be the new ride yinz are all talking about?:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom