More Fairies ... At WDW?

jt04

A while back, I bought DD a book introducing the Neverland Faries. It's one of her favs, and every time I read it to her, I can't help but think that it's almost as if the book is describing a new dark ride. I'll have to get the exact title and scan some of the pages for you all. But, it basically describes each of the fairies lands. Maybe this will be the new ride yinz are all talking about?:confused:

Yes looking forward to this. Kind of like concept art in a sense.

vonpluto

I'd say that giant Pixie Hollow area on the map, almost as big as the area of the TLM attraction.

FWIW, comparison of Pixie Hollow to various FL attractions. (Existing and supposed).

Black = Pixie Hollow area outline
Blue = Mermaid ride building
Red = Pooh ride
Yellow = Be Our Guest restaurant
Green = Belle attraction
:)

TDR.jpg

_Scar

FWIW, comparison of Pixie Hollow to various FL attractions. (Existing and supposed).

Red = Pooh ride
Green = Belle attraction

TDR.jpg

Interesting and thanks for doing that!

WDW1974

Original Poster
You can never have to many fairies at WDW.

Nope. Faires are great at spreading the requisite pixie dust daily in doses that would kill mere mortals.

On an unrelated note, I'd caution all those who think D23 will reveal WDW's future or even Fantasyland's to reign that excitement in. I think Al Lutz has it right about Disney wanting to focus on other things.

jt04

Nope. Faires are great at spreading the requisite pixie dust daily in doses that would kill mere mortals.

On an unrelated note, I'd caution all those who think D23 will reveal WDW's future or even Fantasyland's to reign that excitement in. I think Al Lutz has it right about Disney wanting to focus on other things.

Well if you are right, then they will mostly be focusing on further deep discounting at WDW. Deep discounting.

SirGoofy

Fail.

FL announcement better come soon.

The Conundrum

Well if you are right, then they will mostly be focusing on further deep discounting at WDW. Deep discounting.

Nothing new is coming to WDW for the next 5 (well now 4) years :D

Well I guess Star Tours is the exception but only because TDA and OLC foot the bill.

WDW1974

Original Poster
I never said something/anything wasn't coming to WDW in this thread ... I started it because of an attraction that's been created for MK and hasn't gotten any word beyond a throwaway line in an Al Lutz column regarding a possible addition to DL may well be.

What I also said was fanbois need to control their pixie dust/expectations for what will be announced at D23.

As far I know it, the only 'online personality' to say Disney was going to announce everything at D23 was Jim Hill in some podcast.

I don't see that happening.

And more deep discounting is coming to WDW this fall because free dining isn't doing the trick.

Maybe Disney shouldn't keep raising prices and cutting quality and then turn around and discount their arses off. Maybe just providing a consistently high quality product, adding reasons for people to come and slight discounting would be a better business model.

But what does this lone Spirit know?

EPCOT Explorer

Red = Pooh ride
Green = Belle attraction

TDR.jpg
Very cool!:D

Yeah...Disneyland!:rolleyes:
I never said something/anything wasn't coming to WDW in this thread ... I started it because of an attraction that's been created for MK and hasn't gotten any word beyond a throwaway line in an Al Lutz column regarding a possible addition to DL may well be.

What I also said was fanbois need to control their pixie dust/expectations for what will be announced at D23.

As far I know it, the only 'online personality' to say Disney was going to announce everything at D23 was Jim Hill in some podcast.

I don't see that happening.

And more deep discounting is coming to WDW this fall because free dining isn't doing the trick.

Maybe Disney shouldn't keep raising prices and cutting quality and then turn around and discount their arses off. Maybe just providing a consistently high quality product, adding reasons for people to come and slight discounting would be a better business model.

But what does this lone Spirit know?
Good points....and though it's a shame, that things won't be announced, I can hardly be surprised. Still holding some hope, though!

_Scar

What facts have I reported that are wrong? My info about the tinker bell ride and the star tours 2 info comes from a source far more reliable than anyone here. I can assure you. Not trying to brag about myself (im not usually an insider) but what I reported was correct.

My previous post in this thread concerning WDW was for JT's benefit not yours. If you would like to clear up anything with me you are more than welcome to PM me.

"Nothing new is coming to WDW for the next 5 (well now 4) years :D

Well I guess Star Tours is the exception but only because TDA and OLC foot the bill."

If you were a true insider, you would know that is not true at all.

jt04

I appologize

its just that jt makes me so darn mad sometimes

What is so perfect about all this is that we will know in just a matter of days. If I am wrong I will get on here and provide a sincere apology. If I am right, well that would be good. If I am wrong, well, I'll be moving on to other interests besides WDW. And my next visit to a Disney park will be DL in 2012.

I won't be on this board until Disney announces something major for WDW. So, keep your chin up. Your either getting something new at WDW or you are getting rid of me.

See how optimism can change your whole outlook. :D

The Conundrum

What is so perfect about all this is that we will know in just a matter of days. If I am wrong I will get on here and provide a sincere apology. If I am right, well that would be good. If I am wrong, well, I'll be moving on to other interests besides WDW. And my next visit to a Disney park will be DL in 2012.

Not if Captain EO is still playing you wont :D

I won't be on this board until Disney announces something major for WDW. So, keep your chin up. Your either getting something new at WDW or you are getting rid of me.

I don't want to get rid of you.

I was really positive back in the late 90s then again in 2006 after the Pixar buyout. But I am tired of blindly defending Disney while they keep screwing their guests over with a poor product in the form of the parks. It's time they got to work for us and started giving us a Tokyo level experince in America. Walt would have never pulled a fast one on his own countrymen the way the modern Disney company has.

EPCOT Explorer

To be honest...No one is going to be wrong, and no one is going to be right.

We have all been saying the same things...just in different ways.

You, have said full steam ahead to the future, everything is coming.

Others, whom you like to call "Doom and Gloomers" have said near the same things, but with a more reserved and cautious outlook. Or at least I have...becuase for all I know...anything and everything can change. We could arrive at D23 to find that nothing will be happening for us.

Just saying....:shrug::wave:

The Conundrum

Others, whom you like to call "Doom and Gloomers" have said near the same things, but with a more reserved and cautious outlook. Or at least I have...becuase for all I know...anything and everything can change. We could arrive at D23 to find that nothing will be happening for us.

Just saying....:shrug::wave:

While I can't speak for WDW. I am going to be walking into that convention center with the biggest grin on my face.

Payday is at hand! :D

Only two things can ruin this for me: Jar Jar Binks and Jay Rasoulo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom