Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

PeoplemoverTTA

Not every ride at Disney is meant for little kids but for families and that is a family coaster.

I completely agree with you...in media pieces and on the Travel Channel AK special, E:E is frequently referred to as a "family coaster," yet I think we can all agree it is definitely not a "kiddie coaster." I really hope this Monster's Inc. coaster makes it to DHS - sounds like a step in the right direction for the Studios.

glendroid

i want it in this building or not at all.

T067.jpg

why does japan get all the good disney stuff :(

Jasonflz

sorry but i think this would be stupid for disney to do, it looks like a horrible ride and really low technology

I agree with you. Not to criticize Pteradon Flyers considering it is a fun, family friendly ride but it is just not that great. Another reason why Disney should not go with this idea is that loading is incredibly SLOW and generally backs up the line. Trust me, I visited IOA this weekend and was stuck in the line for 50-70 minutes.

DisneyDellsDude

The ride system looks like it will be great if they use that type of suspended roller coaster.

I hope there is a place to stick our carry-on items in the coaster.

The Empress Lilly

From Jim Hill Renowned Disney Expert

As they make their way through the queue, Disney World visitors will periodically encounter scream / laugh cannisters with funnels sticking up out of them. These Guests will then be encouraged to scream / laugh into these funnels. Which will cause the sides of these cannisters to light up and reveal how much energy was just gathered.
Good grief. :brick:

Please not.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I think he means they're free for the first hour or so, or at least they used to be.
That`s indeed what I thought. ROTM, MIB, Hulk, DD... free to use whilst riding, pay for all day. Works for me. If you want the same as in any other park, you pay. If you have to adher to the park rules, it`s free.

Unplugged

Just as she leaves, the CM clicks the DELETE button and calls the next customer to her desk.

Funny! As I read your post, the tone of the CM in my head was the voice of Mr. Incredible at the insurance agency. Very monotone and hating every second of his life while there as there is nothing he can do. :lol:

mrssparrow

literally just walked in the door from the world about 20 minutes ago..... the character companion to Sully at hollywood studios did state that the monsters coaster was going in that general area. he did not specifically state soundstage one, and as a matter of fact, the sully greeting area is on the other side of the entrance to the backlot tour, but all he could say is that it was going in that back area.... take it for what you will....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom