Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

redkoala245

Wowww I have waited for the "real information" (from another source) about this for soo long. Is it true and official? About what it says with the Movie Set Adventure on DHS' website is true. Not that many people didn't know what Honey I Shrunk the Audience/Kids (w/e it's called). A Bug's Life sounds great there. Is Monster's Inc going next to TSM where Sorcerer Mickey used to be? Another Cars Land I guess is fine but I'm sad to see Backlot Tours go. :( And leave Lights Motors Action alone. And the Little Mermaid is going to MK I think.
Those are my thoughts. :)

gembob

While abbreviations are all well and good, perhaps we should rethink the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor one....this is a family site after all!! =)

Yes but if a child know what it means then they already know what it means otherwise they will assume it is an acronym for a ride so where is the problem?!

mrssparrow

When we were at DHS in August, I had asked a cast member at the Sully meet and greet about the rumored coaster and while they didn't give much information, they did agree that it was coming. My .02

:)

bugsbunny

Since the information came from JHM, we all know what that means. Why don't we just lock the topic since its a waste of cyberspace at this point? :animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As long as MILF is pulling decent numbers, which from my understanding it is, Disney has no reason whatsoever to close it down.

MousDad

Even if this thread was accidentally introduced as breaking news, the reminder still raises an interesting question in my mind. Amid all the furor in recent weeks about cuts and scalebacks, the one item that seems to be lost in the shuffle is this MI coaster.

Does anyone know if the MI coaster is still on track, or has it been shelved too, or did it never make it that far to begin with?

Thelazer

A soundstage used for storage at DHS, was recently cleared out.
Recently as in last week.

Said soundstage is in the right location for the ride.

That is all...

epcotWSC

Makes sense, they have to put something else there. You walk through go on one attraction and leave the area. That's not what they want. When I went to Pixar Place this past year I could tell that they were definitely going to put more stuff in there. Otherwise it just seems empty. It'll come, it has to. It may be the piece that saves DHS.

It definitely needs more rides, not necessarily more big ones, but just more. The shows are great and all, but more movie based rides would be great. As it is, you can get through the whole park in less than a day if you time the shows right. I still think near Hollywood Blvd. they should put more old movie based attractions in there. With the Great Movie Ride and restaurants like 50's Prime Time, I think it'd be perfect to have that kind of theme going at least on that street instead of just having shops all over.

and MILF wasn't really funny to me. It was packed though. You have to remember that most people who go either go once a year or once every few years, once a decade, once in a lifetime. People want to go on every attraction to get the full experience, not just their favorites. After you go a bunch of times, you do tend to weed out the ones that you aren't as fond of so that you have more time to do other things, but you definitely try to hit as much as you can.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
When I went to Pixar Place this past year I could tell that they were definitely going to put more stuff in there. Otherwise it just seems empty. It'll come, it has to. It may be the piece that saves DHS.
It will, and that`s the plan. A big one. Once the accountants see sense (or leave).

the-reason14

That explains why the first three rows were filled with middle aged men last time I was there . . . :lookaroun

*Family Board Family Board Family Board*

:lol::lol: OMG, wow. :lol: *clears throat* anyways, yea, I think that the monsters show at the MK is horrible. Good technology, yes, buts its just too corny and there is no comedy. But yea, if they do build a coaster at mgm, I would hope that they would either move the crappy show to mgm to go with the coaster or just get rid of it at the MK so they can put something in there that is worth the space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom