MJ's Posse

Nemo14

Happy Easter all!:wave:

We went to Sunrise service, followed by brunchie thing at church. Now heading to BIL (aka "the Loud Family") for mid-afternoon dinner. The excitement is just killing me! :rolleyes: :eek: :lol: :cry:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Happy Easter/Passover everyone :) We are jsut heading out to Studios for the day. MJ and Ia are in our spring dresses (I took a pic of MJ) I'll make sure daddy takes pics of us together. Hope you all have a blessed day, I love you!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!
I love you, too! :kiss:

EDIT: Forgot to say Happy Easter!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Happy Easter all!:wave:

We went to Sunrise service, followed by brunchie thing at church. Now heading to BIL (aka "the Loud Family") for mid-afternoon dinner. The excitement is just killing me! :rolleyes: :eek: :lol: :cry:

I hope you took your earplugs!
Happy Easter Betty! :)

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Share_happy_easter.jpg

Happy Easter Luke!
Bet you look really nice in your new duds! :cool:

Pongo

Hi Dot. Fancy you being here. No one's been here all day.

And I just got back from my grandma's house. Waiting for dinner here. My mom is being slow.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Hi Dot. Fancy you being here. No one's been here all day.

And I just got back from my grandma's house. Waiting for dinner here. My mom is being slow.

Hi Luke!
My kids just left and I'm finished cleaning up so I thought I'd stop in and say hello.
Didn't really expect anyone to be here.
How was your Easter?

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Hi Luke!
My kids just left and I'm finished cleaning up so I thought I'd stop in and say hello.
Didn't really expect anyone to be here.
How was your Easter?

It's been good. Went to church. Then came home and finished the book I was reading. Then I wrote half of my history essay (on Walt Disney). Then I went to my grandma's for easter egg hunting with my little cousins (I kicked their butts :lookaroun ). And here I am. Waiting for dinner.

Yours?

Uponastar

Pongo said:
It's been good. Went to church. Then came home and finished the book I was reading. Then I wrote half of my history essay (on Walt Disney). Then I went to my grandma's for easter egg hunting with my little cousins (I kicked their butts :lookaroun ). And here I am. Waiting for dinner.

Yours?

Sounds like a great day!
Mine was nice.
Anytime our girls are here is a good time.
We ate - a lot!
And talked a lot as well. Mostly wedding plans.
Just a nice, casual, happy family day! :)

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Sounds like a great day!
Mine was nice.
Anytime our girls are here is a good time.
We ate - a lot!
And talked a lot as well. Mostly wedding plans.
Just a nice, casual, happy family day! :)

Family days are always the best.

Where's the wedding going to be? In town?

CaptainMichael

The Easter Bunny brought me a Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD, and my sister got a The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe DVD. I think we're watching Narnia tonight. Sadly, I have to go back to LSU tomorrow morning...This is the first time in my life that I've had Easter break (spring break) before Easter. It doesn't make any sense to me the way LSU does it.

Fantasmic!329

Hello.

Had a nice Easter. I decided on wearing a green w/blue and white stripes polo that I just got, instead of the button-down shirt. I wore kahkis to church, but jeans for the rest of the day. :lookaroun

*juggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom