MJ's Posse

Pongo

Hello Freddy and Michael.

Freddy: There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans on Easter :lookaroun

Michael: I already have GOF, but I really want the special edition Narnia DVD set. I'm hoping for it before I go off to CO this summer. That way I can watch it on the plane.

CaptainMichael

Pongo said:

Freddy: There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans on Easter :lookaroun .
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing jeans. I wore my George Strait Collection Wrangler Jeans:
31mgshd.jpg

I also wore my George Strait Collection Blue&White shirt, my Citizen Mickey Mouse watch, and my brown snakeskin cowboy boots.:D
gs.gif

Ya'll just learned a little more about me (except for Nibbs).

joanna71985

Pongo said:

Freddy: There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans on Easter :lookaroun

Michael: I already have GOF, but I really want the special edition Narnia DVD set. I'm hoping for it before I go off to CO this summer. That way I can watch it on the plane.

Luke, the special edition Narnia DVD is great! I absolutely love the bonus features on it (that is the reason why I buy special edition DVDs).

Pongo

joanna71985 said:
Luke, the special edition Narnia DVD is great! I absolutely love the bonus features on it (that is the reason why I buy special edition DVDs).

I want it just for the cover :lookaroun

I think it's amazing.

Connor002

STR8FAN2005 said:
The Easter Bunny brought me a Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD, and my sister got a The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe DVD.

The Easter Bunny brought me 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, special edition.

jesserin

Hey guys! :) Hope y'all had a wonderful day! :) We sure did, lot's of family time and lots of food... ;) Lizzy got 3 Easter Baskets.... (i guess the easter bunny couldn't decide what house to leave her basket at so he left one at our house, and both grandma's houses!) :D

I have a q for y'all... was there a special addition of Goblet of Fire and Narnia? I just grabbed the one on the shelf of each - (and I don't think I got the SE's of either...) just curious - my GoF didn't come with any special features... Narnia came with bloopers and trivia - but that's it... I'd rather have the SE's if they have them... :)

Connor002

Pongo said:
Then I went to my grandma's for easter egg hunting with my little cousins (I kicked their butts :lookaroun ).

I was moved up into the adult division this year.
My aunt always seems to get the most eggs, but she cheats.
A lot. :lookaroun

Connor002

jesserin said:
I have a q for y'all... was there a special addition of Goblet of Fire and Narnia? I just grabbed the one on the shelf of each - (and I don't think I got the SE's of either...) just curious - my GoF didn't come with any special features... Narnia came with bloopers and trivia - but that's it... I'd rather have the SE's if they have them... :)

I don't know about Narnia, but I did the same thing with GoF. It has a special edition, I'm sure of it.

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I was moved up into the adult division this year.
My aunt always seems to get the most eggs, but she cheats.
A lot. :lookaroun

No egg hunting for us at all this year - Lizzy just wanted to stick the eggs in her mouth... and both my brothers decided they'd rather swim (as it was 92 today) than hunt for eggs... so we just spent the afternoon by the pool... it made me sad though! This was the first Easter ever that we didn't do an egg hunt!

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I don't know about Narnia, but I did the same thing with GoF. It has a special edition, I'm sure of it.

gotcha... grr... i wish i would have paid attention... there's not one single special feature on the GoF we have - what a rip! ;) oh well... teach me to pay attention to what i buy...

Connor002

jesserin said:
and both my brothers decided they'd rather swim (as it was 92 today) than hunt for eggs... so we just spent the afternoon by the pool...
My grandmom doesn't have a pool... well, other than one of those blow-up ones.

I don't think we'd all fit, though.:lookaroun

Connor002

jesserin said:
gotcha... grr... i wish i would have paid attention... there's not one single special feature on the GoF we have - what a rip! ;) oh well... teach me to pay attention to what i buy...

That's exactly what happened to me.
And I'm usually extremely meticulous about what I buy.
Oh well.

stranger

jesserin said:
No egg hunting for us at all this year - Lizzy just wanted to stick the eggs in her mouth... and both my brothers decided they'd rather swim (as it was 92 today) than hunt for eggs... so we just spent the afternoon by the pool... it made me sad though! This was the first Easter ever that we didn't do an egg hunt!

I'm sorry! Maybe your husband can hide eggs around the house for you and you can search for them. By the end of the week, the stench will give them away. :lookaroun Okay bad idea!
No egg hunting for us either...we had egg throwing, but that's a whole other story! :lookaroun

Pongo

Hi Jess and Connor. Happy Easter :)

Jess: Yes, there are 2-disc special editions for both. The Narnia one is just red with a lion emblem on the front. The GoF one has a holographic cover.

Connor: I saw a preview for your EM:HE episode on TV today.

Pongo

stranger said:
I'm sorry! Maybe your husband can hide eggs around the house for you and you can search for them. By the end of the week, the stench will give them away. :lookaroun Okay bad idea!
No egg hunting for us either...we had egg throwing, but that's a whole other story! :lookaroun

Happy Easter Roxxy!

stranger

Connor002 said:
Roxxy!

:kiss: :p :kiss:

I heard about the car accident ( :( ), but you're not hurt, right? Anyway... *hugs you*

*Won't let go :lookaroun *

Awww...you are so sweet! :kiss:

I'm not hurt...I'm sore and have bruises everywhere. If blue and purple are your favorite colors, you would think I'm a sight!

*hugs you for 10 seconds* :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom