MJ's Posse

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Well - time to get back to the kitchen. We'll have to compare notes about how everyone approved of Jess' cake next week sometime. I'm not sure how much I'll be on, considering all 4 of us are here this week, fighting for computer time.

Happy Easter!

Hey betty! :) hope the cake turned out good... if not... um, you must have copied the recipe wrong... :lookaroun :lol: LOL! :) hope y'all have a great Easter Dinner together! :)

jesserin

Hi everyone! :) our Easter Service was great - Lizzy danced during the music and slept during the sermon... ;) LOL! Hope you all have a great and Happy Easter! :)

Pongo

jesserin said:
Hey Luke! :kiss: How was your day?

Good.

My mom and I went to the mall in the morning and bought clothes for Easter. Then we went grocery shopping. Then I wrote my essay for philosophy on Immanuel Kant. Then I read a book. Then I went to wrok. And here I am.

I feel very accomplished.

jesserin

Pongo said:
Good.

My mom and I went to the mall in the morning and bought clothes for Easter. Then we went grocery shopping. Then I wrote my essay for philosophy on Immanuel Kant. Then I read a book. Then I went to wrok. And here I am.

I feel very accomplished.

wow! :) you should feel accomplished! :sohappy: Good for you!

So what'd you end up picking up for Easter clothes?

Pongo

Luke's Easter outfit: (drumroll)

This shirt:

gp278785-56vliv01.jpg

On top of this shirt:

gp278785-50vliv01.jpg

With these shorts:

gp355921-00vliv01.jpg

And these shoes (in a navy blue instead of grey):

gp375160-01vliv01.jpg

I like the shoes. It took us forever to pick all that out. I actually had to sit down at one point. It was stressful. We spent a long time in Gap.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey everyone, sorry I wasn't on here much tonight, I got caught up in sorting MJ's pins and entering the ones I hadn't already in Pin Pics... I had Adam (OmegaKnight) here to help me.

Today Steve came over to visit today and Crystal came over to visit and do some pin trading.... :D

I got pictures printed up for Mulch, Sweat and Shears (wallets and 5x7's) I also printed up pictures and MJ's story for the cast of BatB to put in their green room, Crystal requested a copy of a pic I have of MJ and the Liberty Tree Gang to put up in their Green Room. I got part of the chore chart-task list-project list done.

Hope you all have a great Easter, I'll take pics of us in our finery to share with you all...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom