MJ's Posse

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
I watched that recently.
Pretty good.
But the book was much better.
Never read the book, but the movie was pretty good.
The part that was taped in my grandma's village was the scene of Maggie (Cameron Diaz) rocking on the rocker, and the scene where Lou (was that his name?) and Ella dancing and Simon showing up. Then Rose and Simon are talking a gazebo. All of that was taped in my grandma's clubhouse. :D

Good Morning and Happy Easter!!!!

Fantasmic!329

Good Morning Jess! And Lizzie, too!

My little niece, Laura, is coming for Easter today. It's been a whole week since I've seen her. :lookaroun :lol: She's 18 months old.

jesserin

Fantasmic!329 said:
Good Morning Jess! And Lizzie, too!

My little niece, Laura, is coming for Easter today. It's been a whole week since I've seen her. :lookaroun :lol: She's 18 months old.

awww... yay! :) that'll be fun! 18 months is a great age... lot's of hugs and giggles...

(easter colors) ;)

Uponastar

Happy Easter everyone! :wave:

Jess, you're so colorful this morning!:lol:
Enjoy every minute of Lizzy's first Easter!
I bet she will look like a little doll in her Easter duds!
By the way, the cake is yummy! :slurp:
Thanks for the recipe! :kiss:

Connor002

jesserin said:
Yay! :) I'm never the first to post in the morning... and on easter too???

No, sorry, you're wrong.
Both Bonny and I posted after midnight today, therefore you were actually third.
:lookaroun :D :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

jesserin said:
awww... yay! :) that'll be fun! 18 months is a great age... lot's of hugs and giggles...

(easter colors) ;)
She is so sweet. She calls me either "Uncle Freddy" or just "Freddy." She has a little brother or sister on the way, too. (This is my sister's child, BTW. She and my brother, twins, are 30.)

Have a great Easter, too, Dot!!

Hi Connor and Krystyna!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Good morning Connor Sweetie!

I don't specifically care for mornings.:lookaroun

Now, off to the land of a thousand little people.
"No! Don't touch that! You can't put that in your mouth! Where did yuo get that?! What happened to your brother?!"

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

"No! Don't touch that! You can't put that in your mouth! Where did yuo get that?! What happened to your brother?!"

Have a nice day! :wave:
Find that golden egg!

DisneyBunny

Connor002 said:

Hee. Sounds like my day. I'm off to spend it with my nephew. His current obsession is cars. "Nanny car! Mommy car! Nanny car go beep beep beep!" ad nauseaum.

Pongo

Share_happy_easter.jpg

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Happy Easter/Passover everyone :) We are jsut heading out to Studios for the day. MJ and Ia are in our spring dresses (I took a pic of MJ) I'll make sure daddy takes pics of us together. Hope you all have a blessed day, I love you!

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Happy Easter/Passover everyone :) We are jsut heading out to Studios for the day. MJ and Ia are in our spring dresses (I took a pic of MJ) I'll make sure daddy takes pics of us together. Hope you all have a blessed day, I love you!

Have fun, Bonny and MJ!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom