MJ's Posse

Pongo

stranger said:
Happy Easter to you too! :)

Luke, I haven't seen you in a long time! I know you're in here, but I never say hi to you! :wave:

I don't think we've been on at the same time in a while.

Gosh darn life. It always gets in the way :rolleyes:

jesserin

stranger said:
I'm sorry! Maybe your husband can hide eggs around the house for you and you can search for them. By the end of the week, the stench will give them away. :lookaroun Okay bad idea!
No egg hunting for us either...we had egg throwing, but that's a whole other story! :lookaroun

Happy Easter sweetie! :) so sorry about the accident... :( Glad you're ok though... :kiss: We had a little egg throwing at our house too... LOL! :) My little brother thought he could out do me... so I have a couple egg welts on my arm... (although I broke out an egg that i had conveniently forgot to boil... :drevil: so he had mucho egg in his hair as well...) never mess with an older sister... ;) we always win... hehehe... of course - right after that he picked me up and threw me in the pool... with all my clothes on... but that's another story... :D

jesserin

Pongo said:
Hi Jess and Connor. Happy Easter :)

Jess: Yes, there are 2-disc special editions for both. The Narnia one is just red with a lion emblem on the front. The GoF one has a holographic cover.

Connor: I saw a preview for your EM:HE episode on TV today.

Hey sweetie - Thanks for the information! :) Hope you had a great Easter Sunday! How'd the service go? you played right?

Pongo

jesserin said:
Hey sweetie - Thanks for the information! :) Hope you had a great Easter Sunday! How'd the service go? you played right?

Well I was SUPPOSED to play. But when I got there, given that our altar area is rather small, I saw that I had been displaced by a pile of Easter lillies. So I didn't end up playing. Maybe if my keyboard was a LITTLE smaller...

But it's okay. I like being a part of the congregation every once in a while.

stranger

jesserin said:
Happy Easter sweetie! :) so sorry about the accident... :( Glad you're ok though... :kiss: We had a little egg throwing at our house too... LOL! :) My little brother thought he could out do me... so I have a couple egg welts on my arm... (although I broke out an egg that i had conveniently forgot to boil... :drevil: so he had mucho egg in his hair as well...) never mess with an older sister... ;) we always win... hehehe... of course - right after that he picked me up and threw me in the pool... with all my clothes on... but that's another story... :D

Thanks you, hon! :) Happy Easter to you, Lizzy and Co.! :D

Doesn’t your brother know that egg yokes are good for the hair! He can thank you for his shiny locks. ;)

stranger

Pongo said:
I don't think we've been on at the same time in a while.

Gosh darn life. It always gets in the way :rolleyes:
It’s true! We’re never on at the same time. And I guess the time difference doesn’t help either! :lol:

jesserin

stranger said:
Thanks you, hon! :) Happy Easter to you, Lizzy and Co.! :D

Doesn’t your brother know that egg yokes are good for the hair! He can thank you for his shiny locks. ;)

LOL! I'll have to remind him of that... see, big sisters are always looking out for their little brothers... (I say little... meaning younger - he's 17 and 6'3" - so he's not exactly smaller... ;))

Pongo

stranger said:
It’s true! We’re never on at the same time. And I guess the time difference doesn’t help either! :lol:

Probably not :lol:

Where in California do you live? I know someone in Malibu. And my uncle and his girlfriend travel between Santa Monica and Atlanta every year. I think they're actually in Santa Monica right now.

jesserin

Pongo said:
Well I was SUPPOSED to play. But when I got there, given that our altar area is rather small, I saw that I had been displaced by a pile of Easter lillies. So I didn't end up playing. Maybe if my keyboard was a LITTLE smaller...

But it's okay. I like being a part of the congregation every once in a while.

awww... well I'm glad it all worked out! :) I bet it is nice to be able to just enjoy the entertainment... instead of always providing it! :) LOL!

Pongo

jesserin said:
awww... well I'm glad it all worked out! :) I bet it is nice to be able to just enjoy the entertainment... instead of always providing it! :) LOL!

Yeah... Except the service was kind of lackluster. I mean, not that it's a bad thing. I just expected more "celebration" considering it was the "Easter Celebration." We got a new musical director a few months back, and I still haven't gotten used to him. And I don't think he's gotten used to us yet either.

So yeah. A lot of the songs were really slow. I think Easter should be more upbeat. It's a happy time.

Fantasmic!329

jesserin said:
gotcha... grr... i wish i would have paid attention... there's not one single special feature on the GoF we have - what a rip! ;) oh well... teach me to pay attention to what i buy...
I ordered mine on Amazon. Mine doesn't have any special features. I was rather ticked.

Fantasmic!329

I am sooooooooo excited. I just found this AWESOME background for my computer of Elphaba (from Wicked.) It's a small picture, and written on the side, going vertically, is DEFY GRAVITY (the song she is singing in the picture, the song is actually DEFYING GRAVITY.) So happy. :D

Night.

*juggles*

jesserin

Pongo said:
Yeah... Except the service was kind of lackluster. I mean, not that it's a bad thing. I just expected more "celebration" considering it was the "Easter Celebration." We got a new musical director a few months back, and I still haven't gotten used to him. And I don't think he's gotten used to us yet either.

So yeah. A lot of the songs were really slow. I think Easter should be more upbeat. It's a happy time.

yeah - we had one of those for awhile... thankfully he's been replaced by this awsome Irish guy who has a fantastic voice and is super upbeat - We still do some slow things.. but on the whole every week is more of a celebration... I much prefer this... (so does lizzy... she loves dancing to the music! :D)

jesserin

Alright guys - I'm gonna head out for the night... i'm exhausted... something about the sun and pool always wears me out - (oh, and I suppose it could have something to do with the fact taht Lizzy woke up 4 times last night... grrr... growth spurt... she's a hungry gal right now...) oh well...

Good Night everyone! :) And Happy Easter! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom