MJ-Palooza!

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Good morning Freddy!
How are you my teacup?
Any plans for the weekend?
Morning my teapot!
I'm fine thanks. A bit tired. Watched Grease 2 last night. I think it was the worst movie EVER.
Not yet. Cleaning my room and computer desk might become plans though. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Morning my teapot!
I'm fine thanks. A bit tired. Watched Grease 2 last night. I think it was the worst movie EVER.
Not yet. Cleaning my room and computer desk might become plans though. :lookaroun

Agree totally about the movie.
Some movies just should never have been made.
That was one of them.

Have a good day whatever you do!
If you must clean, do it quickly and then have some fun!

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Good morning Susan!
How are you today?

Doing good right now. You know some dreams just wake you up when you can sleep in late.:eek: I have nothing planned right now and could be sleeping late for once.:cry: But otherwise I am doing good.:sohappy:

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Agree totally about the movie.
Some movies just should never have been made.
That was one of them.

Have a good day whatever you do!
If you must clean, do it quickly and then have some fun!
Maybe I'm just used to the original Grease, but I found the music much less addicting, and the storyline more confusing.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I've been busy working on MJ's website with my mom.....I can start adding content... here's a snapshot of the home page....lots of work to do...

Nemo14

Quick hello between stops here.
Bonny - the web page looks great!

Have a good weekend all - not sure how much I'll be around. :wave:

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
I've been busy working on MJ's website with my mom.....I can start adding content... here's a snapshot of the home page....lots of work to do...

That's looking great, Bonny! Keep up the good work!

And to everyone: Good almost-noon.

Nemo14

Pongo said:
That's looking great, Bonny! Keep up the good work!

And to everyone: Good almost-noon.
Hi Luke - I just read your TR. Sounds like you had an awesome time. It was really funny to read about Canada Geese and chipmunks - they run rampant here!

nibblesandbits

Hi all!

I bought my sandals for the guys last night! I just popped into American Eagle b/c I was at the mall and they had the perfect sandals and they were only 14.95 (on clearance) so I snapped those babies up! One thing down...only a few left to go.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
Hi all!

I bought my sandals for the guys last night! I just popped into American Eagle b/c I was at the mall and they had the perfect sandals and they were only 14.95 (on clearance) so I snapped those babies up! One thing down...only a few left to go.
That's one less worry! Have you picked out the cake yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom