MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

...just popping in to vent...

So what's wrong with this picture?
I'm here at work, the kids' father took them all to a battle-of-the-bands that my DS and his band is in. I, the proud mother of a band member, is here cleaning a house that is not mine, cleaning up messes made by kids who I'm not allowed to "correct" and who have no earthly chores to do, on an otherwise beautiful day.

...end of rant, back to work :mad:

jesserin

Luke ~ There are soooo many geese and chipmunks in OH - it's funny that you noticed though! :) LOL!

Betty ~ You are an angel amoung angels... You've taken on an amazing project - and given those kids and their father something that they would otherwise be severly lacking... you are truly an angel - i agree 100% with Dana! :)

Bonny ~ The site looks amazing I can't wait to check it out! *note to self: still need to write something for MJ* Don't worry Bonny - enough of these notes and eventually I will remember... ;)

Nibblies ~ ;) LOL! I just love that name... ;) That's awsome about the clearance flops! Can't beat a good deal that's for sure! I'm glad it worked out for you and that you didn't have to break the bank!

:)

Disnut

Hi everyone.

I was just thinking about the date and I remembered that 30 yrs ago today I graduated for high school. :eek: Do you know that is a scary feeling and a good feeling at the same time.:cry: :sohappy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

figmentmom

Hi, all! :wave: Hope everyone is having a good weekend (and Betty, hope yours gets a bit better :( )

Bonny, the web page looks great! :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Rant away Betty, sounds like a bummer :(

Thanks for all of the comments on the website....My mom has done a different graphic that looks super, I'll upload it so I can show you :)

Dana, thanks so much for that thoughtful comments for MJ's site :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
The new masthead for MJ's site

mast-collage-350x95.jpg

Disnut

Fantasmic!329 said:

Thanks for showing this. I was just telling my DDs that we (during the summer) we are going to do one hr. of exercising a day to get into shape and then you do this :zipit: now what am I to do.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom