MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Beautiful Nibblies!

Hiya Freddy, Jess and Lizzy, Luke welcome home! We missed you!

I'm watching 10.5 Apocalypse and am about to get some watermelon....I think I'll read HP5 tonight......
Thank you Bonny!

(Looks like I've got a new nickname! :lol: )

talkinghands

Today was the last day of school! Next 11 weeks are vacation!
It was a bitter sweet day. I will really miss my kids and hopefully their regualr teacher will be back in the fall. She will have the same group plus one in August.
I get to rest and relax and study over the next week and a half before I leave for Orlando. Take my interpeting test on June 10. Bonny, Gentry emailed me and had to change the time to 11:30. Hope that isn't a problem.
let me know if it is so I can tell Gentry.
Should get my cell phone replaced by Tuesday. I can't wait. Almost 2 weeks disconnected is frustrating. I also ordered new bumpers and a special headset and that should also be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
Today was the last day of school! Next 11 weeks are vacation!
It was a bitter sweet day. I will really miss my kids and hopefully their regualr teacher will be back in the fall. She will have the same group plus one in August.
I get to rest and relax and study over the next week and a half before I leave for Orlando. Take my interpeting test on June 10. Bonny, Gentry emailed me and had to change the time to 11:30. Hope that isn't a problem.
let me know if it is so I can tell Gentry.
Should get my cell phone replaced by Tuesday. I can't wait. Almost 2 weeks disconnected is frustrating. I also ordered new bumpers and a special headset and that should also be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

11:30 is fine, where is ASL services?

Andrew and I will have new cellphones by the time you get here too. We are going onto Paul's TMobile Plan.

Hey, could you check with ASL Services and see if they have gotten the request for our Sea World Day? I haven't heard from Sea World.

figmentmom

Memorial Day weekend...woo hoo! Our daughter Sara and son-in-law Jason are coming tonight, so we're planning a busy couple of days! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
11:30 is fine, where is ASL services?

Andrew and I will have new cellphones by the time you get here too. We are going onto Paul's TMobile Plan.

Hey, could you check with ASL Services and see if they have gotten the request for our Sea World Day? I haven't heard from Sea World.

ASL Services is at 3700 Commerce Lane in Kissimmee. Awesome. What kind.
I usually don't check on these things. I just trust that they will be done. I know they don't do the schedules for the interpreters until a week or 2 out.
If you are nervous call SeaWorld back.

jesserin

Hey guys - how's everyone's friday night going? I'm home for the night - baby's in bed... lol... parenthood brings a whole new meaning to weekends... ;)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
ASL Services is at 3700 Commerce Lane in Kissimmee. Awesome. What kind.
I usually don't check on these things. I just trust that they will be done. I know they don't do the schedules for the interpreters until a week or 2 out.
If you are nervous call SeaWorld back.

Okay, so not too far away :) We can drop you off, then take Andrew to work, then MJ and I can kick around until you're done....

This is going to be my phone.... ergh, it won't let me post a pic..... here's the link http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Detail.aspx?device=ba27dada-1257-4f65-9d30-0cf9036d2877

Not sure about Andrew's kind yet.

I guess I'll give it a few more days and then call Sea World :)

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, so not too far away :) We can drop you off, then take Andrew to work, then MJ and I can kick around until you're done....

This is going to be my phone.... ergh, it won't let me post a pic..... here's the link http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Detail.aspx?device=ba27dada-1257-4f65-9d30-0cf9036d2877

Not sure about Andrew's kind yet.

I guess I'll give it a few more days and then call Sea World :)

I like the phone. Nice one.
I should be done at 2pm unless there is a hold up. I am going to use my fulltime to warm up this time

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Just got back from MK. I got my ID and then decided to go over to the park to catch the shows. I got to see Cinderellabration, Trolley, SADCT, did one Hoedown (other rained out), and both Spectros. Bad news though- somehow I got badly sunburned, especially on my face.:( I need a new hat. Also, I don't know if there is a single time I get through Spectro without going crazy. For some reason, people feel that they can do whatever the heck they want, and that includes crossing the street during a parade when a 10-ton float is passing by.:mad: Bonny- what time would you like me to come over? I was thinking mid-afternoon if that is alright with you. I am going to sleep in and do some work around here in the morning, and then probably hit the MK for Spectros again in the evening (hopefully if I do go I won't get agitated.:rolleyes:).

Uponastar

Good morning everyone!
I only have time for a quick pop-in but I had to stop in and say hello!
Bonny and Princess M, I hope you have a great day today!
That goes for everyone else too!

Has anyone heard from Danny?
He went missing when the storms hit up there Thursday evening and I haven't seen him here since.
Hope he's okay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom