MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey y'all :) I've been working like mad on MJ's website with my mom...we've got one more tweak and then I think I can start putting in content......I hope that in a month or so I will have a site.....It gotta start collecting stuff for MJ's Pixie Dust Page (the one where folks talk about what meeting her (or knowing about her) has meant in their lives....)

I'm also having a rough couple of weeks because I am having to say goodbye to all of my CP's.... May, August and January are brutal for me......

jesserin

www.rainbowsandals.com

check out the hemp ones - the tan one's are great too - i have them in black, tan, and hemp - my DH has the white, hemp, tan, and navy one's... we're addicted... they're so comfortable they'll last forever! They even come with a warrenty... if the straps break before you wear through the sole they'll replace them for free... that's how long they last... LOL... you can order them online... and they carry them at lots of beach shops... :) Good Luck!

nibblesandbits said:
Bye Dot!

Oh...well I have a bad memory too and don't remember if I said! :lol:

I have black shirts for the guys (like carribbean joe shirts) that are really light weight, so they don't die on the beach. Then they are going to wear kakhi pants and either black or light tan sandals. Right now, it's going to be black b/c I can't find light tan sandals anywhere. (The sandals and the pants are what I need to buy this weekend. Trying to make it cost efficient for the boys!)

Then for what's his face, I have a white carribbean joe shirt, kakhi pants and I'm going to have to find light tan sandals somewhere for him...I just don't know where.

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Hey y'all :) I've been working like mad on MJ's website with my mom...we've got one more tweak and then I think I can start putting in content......I hope that in a month or so I will have a site.....It gotta start collecting stuff for MJ's Pixie Dust Page (the one where folks talk about what meeting her (or knowing about her) has meant in their lives....)

I'm also having a rough couple of weeks because I am having to say goodbye to all of my CP's.... May, August and January are brutal for me......

awww... it's tough saying good bye - but on a happy note i can't wait to see MJ's site and all your hard work! *note to self... remember to write something for MJ's Pixie Dust Page...* ;)

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
www.rainbowsandals.com

check out the hemp ones - the tan one's are great too - i have them in black, tan, and hemp - my DH has the white, hemp, tan, and navy one's... we're addicted... they're so comfortable they'll last forever! They even come with a warrenty... if the straps break before you wear through the sole they'll replace them for free... that's how long they last... LOL... you can order them online... and they carry them at lots of beach shops... :) Good Luck!
Those are nice...I will have to show those to my mom.

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
Those are nice...I will have to show those to my mom.

They're not the cheapest... but the hemp one's are really classy... and they're only like $30 i think... they're perfect for the beach... def something to keep in mind! :) LOL!

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
aww! :) I like! That will be perfect for a beach wedding - I can't wait to see your pictures! gosh girl... i just realized your wedding is almost here! WOW!!!
Yes...I know. Only 2 more months from Monday. I'm very excited. Just getting all those last minute details sorted out. I still need to pick out my cake, get the menu planned, address and send out the invites, get my hairdresser to teach one of my bridesmaids how to do my hair (she wants to be a hairdresser someday, so I thought I'd give her some practice)

OOH! I can show you all a pic of where I'm going to get married! Hang on a sec!

nibblesandbits

Ok...had to get pics uploaded. These pics are what the wedding cordinator at the resort we are staying at sent us.

Here's a pic of the front of the resort

n37705100_30446847_3729.jpg

Here is the gazebo where I will be getting pictures taken at. (I know it's a pic of a wedding, but I am not doing my wedding there. Mine will be on the beach...which is the next pic.

n37705100_30446845_2176.jpg

Now...the beach:

n37705100_30446846_2687.jpg

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
Ok...had to get pics uploaded. These pics are what the wedding cordinator at the resort we are staying at sent us.

Here's a pic of the front of the resort

n37705100_30446847_3729.jpg

Here is the gazebo where I will be getting pictures taken at. (I know it's a pic of a wedding, but I am not doing my wedding there. Mine will be on the beach...which is the next pic.

n37705100_30446845_2176.jpg

Now...the beach:

n37705100_30446846_2687.jpg

OMG can you say gorgeous? wow... that will be so beautiful! :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Beautiful Nibblies!

Hiya Freddy, Jess and Lizzy, Luke welcome home! We missed you!

I'm watching 10.5 Apocalypse and am about to get some watermelon....I think I'll read HP5 tonight......

talkinghands

DisneyBunny said:
I think I'm developing restless leg syndrome. I don't know much about it, but what I have heard, it fits the bill of my symptoms. All I know is that all i have to do is mildly stretch my legs for the muscles to snap like cold rubber bands.
Same thing has been happening to me lately. Just walking up a gentle ramp and I feel a sharp pain and a pop and then I limp around for a few days.

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
ARGH! Tell me to keep out of the scooter thread......

Sigh, do they want us just to go back to locking up the disabled???
what scooter thread? I'll keep my mouth shut I promise. Besides it is useless to say anything because they really don't want the handicapped around to interfer with their enjoyment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom