MJ-Palooza!

Pongo

Nemo14 said:
Hi Luke - I just read your TR. Sounds like you had an awesome time. It was really funny to read about Canada Geese and chipmunks - they run rampant here!

Yeah, it was a lot of fun.

We really don't have geese OR chipmunks in Florida. I was amazed by how prevalent they were in OH.

Nemo14

Pongo said:
Yeah, it was a lot of fun.

We really don't have geese OR chipmunks in Florida. I was amazed by how prevalent they were in OH.
The Canada geese are really becoming problematic here (thanks a lot Danny!)

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
Nope...that's one of the things I still need to do. Luckily, I know where I'm getting the cake...but I still haven't picked the EXACT cake out.
There are so many beautiful cake ideas now - so many choices!

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
There are so many beautiful cake ideas now - so many choices!
Oh...I have an idea all right. I want a sandcastle cake. Right now, I think we've decided that the top will look like the sand castle. But that was my brilliant creation.

(And Hi Dana!!!)

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
Oh...I have an idea all right. I want a sandcastle cake. Right now, I think we've decided that the top will look like the sand castle. But that was my brilliant creation.

(And Hi Dana!!!)
That sounds fantastic! Will it look like the WDW castle?

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
That sounds fantastic! Will it look like the WDW castle?
Oh...um...no. I thought about that...but since it's a beachy wedidng, I opted for just a regular old sand castle. I have no idea how we're going to accomplish it...but the baker we use is great, so I'm sure he can find a way.

lunalovegoddess

MommytoMJM said:
I've been busy working on MJ's website with my mom.....I can start adding content... here's a snapshot of the home page....lots of work to do...

Great job! Hugs to the little princess and hugs for the supermom! :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
lunalovegoddess said:
Great job! Hugs to the little princess and hugs for the supermom! :wave:

Awww, thanks Brenda! I am so glad you all like it, I am trying to get content and pics up so I can publish it! It will take a while to load it all in I expect!

Hope things are going well for you, maybe be we can get a meet up or playdate arranged soon!

Hugs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom