Mission:Space update (confirmed)

StarWarsGirl

I just tried making FP reservations for late August for Mission: Space, and it told me it was unavailable. I'm wondering what that means for the attraction.

Kman101

Martin, could you drop some hints on what this new version will entail?

Not sure of all the hints he dropped. Pre-show change? Graphics change? No green/orange sides? Am I missing anything? Not a ton to go on. Guess we'll find out next month or when it opens.

Jeff456

The project was actually brought forward by 12 months and is currently around a month behind the new intended target dates.

This is a shame, hopefully they will make up time! Answers my questions as to why I couldn't book fastpass for the end of August.

DisneyGigi

It wasn't available up until at least 7th of September when I made fastpasses yesterday. I am not going to lie, I was tickled pink!! Had promised my son I would finally ride intense version and am glad I got out of it.. at least this time! :p

DisneyGigi

Green is going to look particularly nice

;)

Just a guess, but because there won't be orange anymore.

The way they go about it, the warnings terrify me, not gonna lie. I love rollercoasters, drops etc. but I get sick if I stand on a dock and it moves. I have high bp and technically shouldn't ride any thrill ride but I do. This one is the only one I am afraid of. I always panic thinking they put me on orange by accident. If it is all made into spinning- I guess it will be the only ride I don't do at all or I will literally be green!

trainplane3

Just a guess, but because there won't be orange anymore.
I could almost see why they would do that, but that'd kill the ride for me. You'd be taking away it's one really neat party trick and turning it into a regular simulator. Keeping it orange and green the perfect compromise for everyone. Heck, making 3 sims be green and 1 orange would be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom