Mini-meet in May!!!!!!

SIR90210

Arrghh!! I wish I could go, but I won't arrive until the 26th! Any of you going to be down there around then? Dave? Speck?

DDuckFan130

I'm most likely heading up there the last weekend of April (April 28-May 1st) for my dad's birthday. If anyone sees me (my photo album shows you what I look like :lol: ), don't be shy :D And if anyone wants to meet up for some rides with us, let me know :D

Nicole

Darn, I made it to the last two meets but can't do this one, it's the last week of school for my kids and they'll be in finals. I'm trying to figure a way to get back down the first week of June though...however it's not looking good at this point. Anyone win the lottery lately that wants to sponsor my trip?? :p

DisneyMarg

Man, I'd love to come but doubt I can. Meeting place suggestion...

If there are any more bad reviews, the Tommorowland Terrace will be vacant :lol:

I might be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... even if we don't meet! Have a GREAT TIME IN THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH... sorry that was just a disney moment.. i need to use all caps to show my true feelings!

Angie

wannabeBelle

Nah it is OK we understand about the excitement thing!!!! Also please keep in mind we are metting at MGM Studios so no noodle house for this one!!!!! Belle

WDWScottieBoy

I will be in WDW May 19-24 and our schedule has us at MGM on the 22nd because of the extra hour in the morning and the extra hours in the evening. I don't know where or what we're doing when, but if Rob goes he can call my cell then.

My picture is in my profile for all that want to try to find me!

Also, can we get a list of who's going so far and what celebrities will be there that day?

wannabeBelle

Well I know I am going, I am pretty sure of Master & Mrs. Yoda. Everyone else I am not sure of so post away. Also I believe the celebrities visiting that day will be Peter Mayhew ( Chewbacca) The kid who played the Young Boba Fett, and some other guy I really wasnt familiar with. More info everyone?? Belle

Atta83

Hey guys looks like I wont be able to join you guys :(. Im looking for a place to move there in May but my searches are coming up short. But have fun!!!

wannabeBelle

Hi there all!!!! I was speaking with Master Yoda today and we have decided to have two meeting times and places as some of it may be a bit early for some folks. So this is the deal, Master Yoda and I will be at the billboard between the front gates and the Bus Depot information site between 8:30 and 8:45 am (prior to park opening) This is the suggested time for anyone who wants autographs to show up as Disney had been doing this on a fast pass system and once the fastpasses aer gone, they are GONE!!!!!!!! For those of you who would like to join us a bit later we can meet in the outdoor area of the Backlot express across the street from Star Tours at about 1 pm. I will make it a point to wear my WDWMagic shirt so I can be spotted pretty easily. Any suggestions as far as what people would like to do would be appreciated. Master Yoda had indicated that he would like to get some autographs, do a Q & A session with some of the celebrities, and a couple of other Star Wars related items!! I want to see if we can catch a set of Mulch, Sweat & Shears and see if a certain Wookie who is friends with one of our members is out and about, other than that I am pretty open to suggestions. Belle

wannabeBelle

Not as in a coordinated event, no. We tried that last December and the 50's Prime Time kinda had us all scattered all over the restaurant. Not even vaguely close to one another!!!! It was a mess. The food and service as always was stellar. Our server ( Mine and Pam of Kingdom Konsultants) even made a comment or two about the situation that was quite funny. The event the year before was a dessert party held on a private patio overlooking the Fantasmic! arena which was amazing but that would take a bit more time to plan that the month or so that we have. It also ran about $30.00 per person which was a bit steep for some people. I wouldnt be adverse to helping to plan for another meet later in the year like July, October or December. Anyone interested?? Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom