Mini-meet in May!!!!!!

MagicalMonorail

Well things look great, so I will probably be able to join all of you at the afternoon meet. If I happen to miss you, (which I probably will), just look for the 16 year old guy leading two families around like a tour guide. :wave:

wannabeBelle

Please just show up!!!! I will be at both meeting places ( 8:30 outside of the park gates by the Star Wars Billboard thing and 1 pm at Backlot express across the way from Star Tours) for at least 15 minutes or so. I will be wearing my navy blue WDWMagic Shirt, khaki shorts and sneakers most likely. Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I’ll be stuck to wannabebelle all day. I will be wearing a black t-shirt with a white empire symbol on it (the symbol looks like a gear).

wannabeBelle

Master Yoda said:
I’ll be stuck to wannabebelle all day. I will be wearing a black t-shirt with a white empire symbol on it (the symbol looks like a gear).
so OK Folks there you have it!!! Look for the crazy woman with the WDWMagic shirt on and the gentleman next to her with the Empire Symbol! Belle

maelstrom

I'll try to make it but I just get in on the 22nd and I really don't wanna go to MGM first thing, haha. Anybody interested in meeting up at Epcot at some point?

wannabeBelle

I will be in EPCOT the following day. I know I Am going to be at the Off Kilter stage for at least a part of the day. I am planning on meeting someone else from these Boards after the first show which is usually at 2:30 pm. Come by if you'd like!!! Take a look at my pics in my photo album on here so you can pin me out in the crowd!!! Chances are Ill be over by the stage saying hi to the guys after the show. It may make me a bit easier to spot as they do tend to draw quite a crowd!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

As posted by Mousemerf on another thread:
The Jedi Training Academy will be held at 9:30am, 10:20am, 12:30pm, 1:20pm, 2:10pm, 3pm, 3:50pm, 4:40pm, 6:30pm daily with "luckey youngsters chosen at random" who will get to the do lightsaber weilding, at the Star Tours stage.

The trivia contests have registration starting at 9am at the Information Desk which will be set up across from Sounds Dangerous. Adult's trivia held at the ABC theater and childrens over at the Star Tours stage area.

Author/Artist signings will be at the Writer's Shop store (next to the Sci Fi restaurant).

Visitting celebs will be at the ABC theater at 1:30 for a "talk show" with a Q/A - they will probably do meet/greets too, but details/schedules havent been announced yet.

Star wars "characters" will be roaming the park for meet/greets.

A mini-parade happens daily at 11:15 with the visitting celebs and all the Star Wars characters.

Hope this helps a little!
Some things for us to look foward to!!!!!!!! Belle

1disneydood

I'll be @ MGM on the 22nd. Short brown hair, swimmers build, and I'll be wearing a grey shirt with the empire symbol on it, and be accompanied by a blonde, a 10 yr. old boy, and 2 young girls ages 11 and 8. I'll either be limping, sitting, or complaining. So say hi if you see us. :)

MAYBE I can meet y'all at the times you listed but I have to please the kids first, they decide where we go. They'll prolly be leaving early though so maybe I can meet up during EMH and ride ToT or something.

wannabeBelle

Oh it just occured to me that I hadnt posted the information for the set times for the band Mulch Sweat & Shears, thoughtfully provided by one of the band members themselves!!! The set schedule for May so far is 11:10,12;15,2;00, 3:05 and 5:55 on New York street. If they keep consistent they will probably be playing over by Youse Guys Moichandise, but as I Am not 100% sure the best thing to do will be to ask at Guest Relations to make sure that the times havent changed ( What Disney change times and or locations on stuff??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) Anyhow I am sure to be present for at least a set or two, but I dont think we have actually selected a set time!!! Belle

DDuckFan130

wannabeBelle said:
Oh it just occured to me that I hadnt posted the information for the set times for the band Mulch Sweat & Shears, thoughtfully provided by one of the band members themselves!!! The set schedule for May so far is 11:10,12;15,2;00, 3:05 and 5:55 on New York street. If they keep consistent they will probably be playing over by Youse Guys Moichandise, but as I Am not 100% sure the best thing to do will be to ask at Guest Relations to make sure that the times havent changed ( What Disney change times and or locations on stuff??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) Anyhow I am sure to be present for at least a set or two, but I dont think we have actually selected a set time!!! Belle
Are these set times and locations for every day? I remember seeing this band once in front of RnRC and enjoying them a lot. I'd love to see them again.

wannabeBelle

these were the set times and location that I had gotten from one of the band members themselves and it was specifically for the month of May. Of course this was back in Mid April so the locations and stuff were subject to change. One of the things I specifically wanted to do is to go see this band again so I had inquired, and that was the information given to me. As I said before you should definitely inquire at Guest Relations on the day of, just because I have seen or heard of them playing at so far three locations, New York Street, Over by the Ewok Village by Star Tours and by Rock & Roller Coaster!!! Also set times I would imagine are ceratinly subject to change as well. I have yet to see these guys on a printed schedule though which is pretty terrible!!! I had given the same information I posted here to Steve Soares to place on his website for information purposes as well. Also inquirig about this band at Guest relations kinda sends the message to keep them around & that people enjoy them!!!! so an inquiry works on all kinds of levels!!!! I really dug the band though, very talented guys, a very fun stage act to watch and of course some good old fashioned Rock & Roll!!!! Definitely one of my Must Dos!!! Hope to see you there!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom