Mini-meet in May!!!!!!

Raven66

We will be there then!! I will see what everyone else wants to do, but it would be neat to meet you all. :wave:

wannabeBelle

Well I will leave it to Master Yoda to determine a meeting place as we want something a bit more out of the crush of people so we can identify each other!!! I can wear one of my WDWMagic Meet shirts so I can be pretty easily identified. A few people from here have met me and know what I look like anyhow, but this will make it that much easier to pin me out!! Belle

SirNim

I just found out minutes ago that I WILL be there at least from May 7th to 10th (perhaps longer). Won't be there the 22nd though :( ...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
Well I will leave it to Master Yoda to determine a meeting place as we want something a bit more out of the crush of people so we can identify each other!!! I can wear one of my WDWMagic Meet shirts so I can be pretty easily identified. A few people from here have met me and know what I look like anyhow, but this will make it that much easier to pin me out!! Belle
How would everyone feel about meeting in front of the guitar at Rock’n Roller Coaster at noon? This is the same place we met for the December meet and it seemed to be a great meeting place.

Number_6

It's good with me. My son would want to see if he is tall enough yet for RnRC. He was about 1/2 inch off last time we checked.

wannabeBelle

Master Yoda said:
How would everyone feel about meeting in front of the guitar at Rock’n Roller Coaster at noon? This is the same place we met for the December meet and it seemed to be a great meeting place.
Works for me. Any thoughts on a time?? do we want to get there a bit early as the celebrities dont seem to stay long?? Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
Works for me. Any thoughts on a time?? do we want to get there a bit early as the celebrities dont seem to stay long?? Belle
I will be there before the park opens so if you like we can all hook up in front of the park about ½ an hour or so before the park opens.

wannabeBelle

Hi there everyone, Please understand that this is a VERY open invite to all the members on this board to come and meet some of the people behind the screen names that you chat to all the time!! Belle

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
So...

It was stated above that there isnt really a set itinerary of any kind yet - when might we start thinking more in this direction?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hmmm May? I may just have to schedule a trip..... what do you think?
I will have to see.. my sister in laws baby is due on the 24th, I will have to see what I can do.

Pam

Disney_Belle

awww i wish i could go unfortunately im all the way in massachusetts and i have two scheduled trips as it is. Will any of you be there in July I would love to meet people from this board! :wave:

wannabeBelle

I am seriously thinking about it. I am looking at Mid July 7/16 or so as a start date. Some of my friends are thinking about going as well, and one of my friends will definitely be down there already. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom