Mini-meet in May!!!!!!

TheOneVader

Do to our shcedule, I probably won't be able to meet up with you, but I might buy a WDWMagic shirt and wear it, so stay on the lookout. ;)

maelstrom

I'm flying in on the 22nd but I don't think I'll be able to make the meet. The plane lands at 10:30a, then we need to collect our luggage, get to the hotel, check-in, and hopefully get a room and get settled. I'll be around until June 1st, however, so feel free to say hi if you spot me around.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
I am hopefully going ot be spending the 25th with the Off Kilter Boys in the Canadian pavilion of EPCOT for my birthday!!!! Belle
You mean meeting up with me and my family isn’t the highlight of your trip? :cry:

wannabeBelle

Master Yoda said:
You mean meeting up with me and my family isn’t the highlight of your trip? :cry:
Oh Dont cry Master Yoda!!!! The highlight of my trip is indeed my birthday ( sorry I Am selfish like that besides one doesnt turn 40 every day of the week!!) which you wont be there for!!!! Hence I have to settle for meeting you and your lovely family on Sunday. The Off Kilter boys have to be there on Wednesday, as that is their work hours so that is when Ill get to be with them!!!! Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
Oh Dont cry Master Yoda!!!! The highlight of my trip is indeed my birthday ( sorry I Am selfish like that besides one doesnt turn 40 every day of the week!!) which you wont be there for!!!! Hence I have to settle for meeting you and your lovely family on Sunday. The Off Kilter boys have to be there on Wednesday, as that is their work hours so that is when Ill get to be with them!!!! Belle
Oh well, I guess I can be second fiddle to your birthday. :lol:

tinkish

Awww...you guys have a really friendly, open community here...it's so nice that you guys have plans to meet! Lot's of other message boards don't have this kind of sense of community....so you all are really lucky!

wannabeBelle

tinkish said:
Awww...you guys have a really friendly, open community here...it's so nice that you guys have plans to meet! Lot's of other message boards don't have this kind of sense of community....so you all are really lucky!
I happen to agree, Tinkish. Then again the best forums, the best people, what else would one expect from the Best Website out there!!! Belle

MommytoMJM

We have to be at Tubbi's at noon for a meetup (of another board) but all are welcome to that too.....besides that we'd love to meet up....does anyone want to exchange cell's in PM so that I can contact the group for wehre to meetup?

wannabeBelle

Hi Mommy, I REALLY try to be cell phone less when I hit the parks. I figure when I am on vacation I just dont want to be that reachable. Can you make one of the two meeting times that we already have? Belle

MommytoMJM

I don't think so :( Well, if no one else has a cell then look for the mom and daughter in wheelchairs, hers is bright pink, My husband will be wearing a birthday button.....the 22nd is his bday we are going to do all 4 parks in 3 days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom