Mini-meet in May!!!!!!

surfsupdon

Thanks for the report!! Granted I wasn't at the meet, but I still got to meet ya, Marie. And that was fun and I smiled. But the official meet sounded fun too.

WDWScottieBoy

Hey everyone, I kept my eye out for the group and saw someone in a wdwmagic shirt at 50's Prime Time around 4:30ish. I was there and saw a group walk in but didn't go over to see who it was. Hope everyone had a good time, luckily the park wasn't too bad that day!

wannabeBelle

WDWScottieBoy said:
Hey everyone, I kept my eye out for the group and saw someone in a wdwmagic shirt at 50's Prime Time around 4:30ish. I was there and saw a group walk in but didn't go over to see who it was. Hope everyone had a good time, luckily the park wasn't too bad that day!
uuuuuuummmmmm that would have been ME!!!!!!! I wish you would have come over and said hi!!! I dont bite unless requested!!!!!!
C'mon Slade, the green bean thing was funny!!! and I did manage to get you out of eating them didnt I??? :kiss: :kiss:
Hope all had a great time!!! Belle

WDWScottieBoy

After looking at the pictures I thought it was you. I should've gone over and asked who everyone was. My girlfriend was the first one that noticed you guys as you walked right past us. We were sitting just across the wall from you guys. We had Uncle Tim as our waitor, I really loved him. He gave me all the attention and ignored the three ladies I was with. I guess they were giving him too much crap and asking pointless questions. :lol: That place is the greatest!

Glad everyone had a good time. Belle, when I saw your shirt I told Melissa (DitzeeChick02) that I want one. I also want the new AP holder shirt.

Atta83

Sorry I couldnt meet up with you guys I was working, actually it was the first day back at work and was tired afterwards, I guess next time!

wannabeBelle

Atta83 said:
Sorry I couldnt meet up with you guys I was working, actually it was the first day back at work and was tired afterwards, I guess next time!
Not a problem Atta!!!! Ill be there in July, October, December well you get the idea!!!!
Hey there Scottie, The WDWMagic Shirts are available from our own member Main Street USA. The name of the company is FSG Originals. If you do a search on that, you will see where you can get the WDWMagic shirts. So far there have been two incarnations, the one you saw me wearing and a 3/4 length baseball type one. Hope this helps!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom